Trigger not working

ArmyOfFrogs

Reaction score
Can anyone spot the problem with this? The dummy unit spawns, but won't actually cast the spell. It's most likely something silly too ;[

Trigger:
  • EntangleEffect
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Level of Entangling Armor for (Attacked unit)) Greater than or equal to 1
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to 12
        • Then - Actions
          • Set TempCastPoint[37] = (Position of (Attacked unit))
          • Unit - Create 1 EntArm Dummy for (Owner of (Attacked unit)) at TempCastPoint[37] facing Default building facing degrees
          • Set tmpdummy = (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Add EntArmorSpell to tmpdummy
          • Unit - Set level of EntArmorSpell for tmpdummy to (Level of Entangling Armor for (Attacked unit))
          • Unit - Order tmpdummy to Night Elf Tree Of Life - Entangle (Attacking unit)
          • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempCastPoint[37])
        • Else - Actions

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Move the timer above the spell, that sometimes causes it.

Make Attacked unit Triggering Unit.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
So far, trigger looks fine to me. Must be something wrong in the Object Editor. Try checking out the EntArmorSpell. Put it on a unit and then cast it manually. See if there's anything wrong.

ArmyOfFrogs

Reaction score
Nope didn't work :[ (ren's suggestion) The spell works perfectly when manually cast by my hero o_O I also had the triggers using just Last Created Unit earlier, that didn't work either.

Also anyone know how to remove death animation from a unit? The dummy keeps exploding even though it's got locust and invisibility

Renendaru

Reaction score
If what I said didn't work, just use vypur's method.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Take the dummy modle file away. That way you cant see it and it has no animations.

ArmyOfFrogs

Reaction score
>Shark; I tried but i couldn't find a NONE or a way to just delete it.

And debee its just player 9, though he's not currently in a force. Does that have an effect on it? :[

Edit: Okay put Player 9 in a separate force, however still had no effect. The unit spawns and dies properly, however is not casting the spell.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
There is 3 row 1 is the normal and 2 is the imports and 3 delete the text there and say ok there you go

Renendaru

Reaction score
Read vypur's post. Try to cast the spell manually, no triggers, nothing. Just cast it yourself.

ludnica

Long gone
Reaction score
Are you trying to entangle a unit? Because all I see is: Night Elf Tree Of Life - Entangle... Shouldn't that be Night Elf Keeper Of The Grove - Entangle?

ArmyOfFrogs

Reaction score
Probably ;_; Was wondering why tree of lives had entangle.. Gold mine entangle I suppose >_> Well, as said in the OP; probably something stupid. That should fix it, thanks ludnica.

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Are you trying to entangle a unit? Because all I see is: Night Elf Tree Of Life - Entangle... Shouldn't that be Night Elf Keeper Of The Grove - Entangle?

Rotfl, he is ordering the dummy to entangle gold mine

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.