Triggerer LF Work.

Zhirgoyt

Reaction score
Didn't really know where to post this but here goes:

I am a semi-skilled;) triggerer lf work. I'm just bored with sitting around doing nothing and I really don't like terrain-work. So if you're in need of any help with triggers just holler at me:)

Zhirgoyt

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
So... you want something to do? Well, I thought of this:

We have way too many knockbacks here on TH, and way too many black holes. But, why can't you make a spell that draws units in, explodes, and knocks them back? I'm pretty sure it already exists, but it's a good challenge.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Posting some things you can do (and, preferably, examples of those things) would probably go a long way to getting someone to help. It's difficult to expect people to just say "Oh, he says he's semi-skilled, he's capable of doing X for me" because, unless they know you/have seen your work, they can't tell how good/bad you are (and what you are/aren't capable of doing).

Semi-skilled isn't really a quantifiable amount since it varies from person to person, and there's a broad range of things that can be done with triggers, which makes things even more difficult (since you may be good with triggering spells, but haven't a clue how to manipulate cameras and cinematics, for example)

Alternatively, make some spells/systems/whatever, and submit them here for critique/approval (if they are good enough, and properly coded), and to help you get better (since if there are improvements that can be made, people will point them out, and you can learn from those things)

Zhirgoyt

Reaction score
ok this seems to have turned into something I didn't mean it to;) I merely wanted a terrainer who was also bored to make a map with me:) but thanks^^

Jagan

Reaction score
Err...take a look at the spell request threads. Plenty of unattended spells there. Maybe you can try making them to help fill some time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.