Two issues; ramp and cliff

FannyShaver

Reaction score
First of all, I wonder if there is any way of manipulating ramp like this:

as for some reason, when any cliff actions are taken next to already existing ramp, this one is removed.

Second thing is a cliff size.

Once we make a cliff somewhere it seems to have a size as big as four single pieces from wc3, have a look;

I guess there is no way to fix both ramps and cliffs, am I right? It's kinda crucial for me, as I really care of moving my wc3 Vamp map to sc2. I somehow could get away without ramp manipulating, but those cliffs are completely killing my project.

Last edited by a moderator:

nickdean16

Cool Member
Reaction score
I know this is a hardcore necro, but I need to know the answer as well, It is crucial to know if I can reduce the cliff size to that of WC3, my map simply won't work without it.

nickdean16

Cool Member
Reaction score
Anyone? Please confirm if it is impossible to make the cliff size smaller to that of WC3 or not, I can't find an answer anywhere else.

And if not, is there a prop/doodad that looks similar to a house wall etc. My map has mini houses everywhere and with the big cliffs I can't make the walls at all.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
I am 99% possitive that this is not possible. The motode used in Wc3 was a glitch in the editor and wasnt actually meant to be possible.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.