[Un-named] ORPG. . . Name pending

PiCkstix

Reaction score
I am looking for a guy/girl who is good t thinking of Storylines. If you have a really good idea for a stroyline, reply on this thread please. I am going to base my heroes on the Storyline of the ORPG. First come first help. . .
Your friendly neighbourhood map-maker
PiCk

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
What kind of storyline? Fantasy, Warcraft, Medieval, Jihad, Space, Aliens, Real Life, Romance, Horror?

Reaction score
What this looks to me, is a unfinished-going-to-be ORPG. If you haven't experienced much with World Editor, I do not suggest this big project :p

(I really can't know if you haven't.. Just sharing my thoughts..)

>Your friendly neighbourhood map-maker
Sounds familiar :rolleyes:

PiCkstix

Reaction score
I have been making maps for the past 11 months. I have made 3 popular TDs, 1 TAG and many oher mini-games. I can do many things so ye youre mistaken, SOZ. :p Gonna help? :rolleyes:

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
You should explain more about your map. "plz gief st0ry" won't give so many story writers.

Also, if you are as you famous as you says, maybe you could tell what maps you made? :rolleyes:

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Could you explain more? Exactly what about fantasy?

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I'm a writer and I spend the day writing stories each day, so do you need my help? If so give me a PM. I'm still not sure what you exactly want though.

PiCkstix

Reaction score
ON TOPIC:
Will I'm looking for a fantasy story based on heroes of ONE TYPE that fight together to defeat a great lord THANX :rolleyes: :eek: :D

OFF TOPIC:
Oms the reason you don't know them is because you are on a different Realm to me (I'm on war3.co.za so :p )

power

Reaction score
Do you want a unique story or a sterotypical Story?

You could have some kind of organisation, like Assassins or ninjas and you can get assigned task to murder, steal, wateva and you have been found out by the local guards, so you have to move to a new location maybe? I donno...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.