Unit Mount Spell Helpie ^^

Hosc2410

Reaction score
I need help with a Custom Spell that makes my Peasent mount up on a horse or a Wolf for 5 Seconds can someone please help me with that????

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
well it is kindda possible.. just get a riderless horse, then make a special effect with a Peasant on Mount of the horse. maybe not the best, but you can do that :thup:

Atreyu

One Last Breath.
Reaction score
Code:
Events
 Elapsed Game time is 5.00
Conditions
 ----
Actions
 Special Effect- Create a special effect attached to the origin of Ridless Horse using Peasant.mdx

Hosc2410

Reaction score
Well

Atreyu i need to Click on a spell and then i get on the Wolf for 5 sec and then theres a 30 Sec cooldown on it

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
Check this out place the peasant model on the wolf's chest

but...

• the peasant won't be able to play any animations
  • sometimes it looks bad

use a item stat as base instead of the one mentioned in the tutorial

B

Bradosia

Mount A Unit

Ok this will not make the unit mounted for 5 seconds but it will mount it. Using some triggering im going to add a mount special effect to the unit so it looks as though the unit is traveling on a mount.

First set the variables:
Make an integer variable with the array size of (# of players with heros) named "MountInteger"
Make a special effect variable with array size of (# of players with heros) named "Mount"
Make a unit variable with the array size of (# of players with heroes) named "MountedHero"

Then make the trigger
Code:
Event:
Map initilization
Action:
set "MountedHero[1]" to "(player 1 hero)"
set "MountedHero[2]" to "(player 2 hero)"
and so on...
Then make another trigger:
Code:
Event:
Unit starts the effect of an ability
Condition:
(casting ability) is "(name of mount ability of the item)"
Action:
If:
"MountInteger[player number(owner of triggering unit)]" = 0
Then:
set "MountInteger[player number(owner of triggering unit)]" to 1
set flying height of "MountedHero[player number(owner of triggering unit)]" to 100
create special effect at "base" of "MountedHero[player number(owner of triggering unit)]" using "(model path of your mount)"
Set "Mount[player number(owner of triggering unit)]" to (last created special effect)
Else: 
set "MountInteger[player number(owner of triggering unit)]" to 0
set flying height of "MountedHero[player number(owner of triggering unit)]" to 0
Destroy "Mount[player number(owner of triggering unit)]"
This will create a mount for any player who uses the item with this ability for only 1 of there heroes. Your Hero will still have a walk animation when it moves on the mount so you have to lock its bodyparts which i have never tried. It should be easy to implement it in this if you know what you are doing.
Otherwise hope this can help you. This isn't that clear or original but it can help you understand how something like this would work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.