Unit to Hero & ability ?

M

mmchoppers

1.Can you make a unit into a hero besides changing a hero model?

2.Can you give attack ability to peasants? I want to use a peasant in a spawning type hero ability(create 1 evil peasant out of near by corpse)

3.How do I give a hero 3 of the same types of ability? For example, in one of the Hero Line War games there is a character(the prophet) that has 3 different abilities which create 3 different types of monsters

I copied a spell, Raise skeletons, then tweaked it a little and called it raise monsters. I put it on my hero who already has raise skeletons, and no matter which one i click to activate, they both highlight green, and it will cast the other, or vice versa.:confused:

I want my hero to have 3 different spawning abilities, just like the prophet mentioned above, without them affecting each other.

4. When the spawn ability uses a dead corpse, the creep that left the corpse that was used does not respawn anymore. How do I fix this?

Anything.

Reaction score
1. It doesn't matter since you'll just be copying a unit and changing it around anyways. It's much easier if you have all the basics laid out for you already! (From what I've known, or cared about rather, no)

2. It already has an attack, just declassify it as Worker and turn "Can Flee" to False, I guess.

3. You can only have one type of the same spell on a hero at a time. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think Spirit of Vengeance and Carrion Beetle share a cooldown. Try it.

4. You don't. If you remove the corpse, you remove the unit as well, so you can't detect where it died (assuming you are using "A unit dies... then wait X seconds and create unit at point of triggering unit). Create a starting region and then make it so when that unit dies, you resurrect it at its origin point.

M

mmchoppers

Alright great.

I switched out the copied spell for a spell i baesed off phoenix. It creates a mountain giant instead, but whenever a level 10 turtle dies, a new mountain giant is created?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.