Unkown Island -RPG

A

Aasimir

i need a p.m? oh crap. erm....
"Keep.... doing... stuff. "
YEH -- i am rather fickle

radienx000

Reaction score
Umm, just elvaluating for denmax this is what he is trying to point out.

<NAME>
Poski (Forgotten One<when its in the sand>)

<Kind of tribe>
It lives in the desert and is rarely seen by adventurers. They hide underneath the sand and when hungry will jump out of the sand and swallow it's prey. They can range from human size up to the size of Buildings!

<Specialities>
Their Specialities are to create as many heads as possible, and when killed can create more. The ones that live for 1000 years tend to have more tentecles. They shoot poison to slowly damage their victims so they wont escape.
Their mouths are large enough to eat a Building!

<Hostile or Friendly>
These creatures are hostile to everyone, including their own kind! They are mindless creatures whose life is to eat, reproduce and die. They fight each other and other creatures for food and competition.

M

MysterySoul

Can i ask an advice of you, how do you create 'classes' ??

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
hmm... how do you mean?
create new heroes and change their name to the name of the class....?

M

MysterySoul

hmm... how do you mean?
create new heroes and change their name to the name of the class....?

Let's say both... :confused:
So new... :banghead: Thanks already. :)

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Release Date?

Cause I love RPG'S

and no I don't mean the rocket-propelled-grenades...

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
hmm...
we have not really been working on the map that much recently, and especially aasimir and joowna haven't done anything recently for UI... I do have the most recent version but it truely isn't that far...

it might be good to look for some new coleagues... if anyone is interested?
on the rate it is now... the RD probably is........... hmm... i fear 2007

M

MysterySoul

Thanks for the link, but back to the topic...

Don't worry, it's already November and next month is Xmas and soon after the New year! best of luck in your work -- Uknown Island-project.

offtopic: My b-day is 27th! :D

M

Malygos

U can play Island Survivor for lots of idea about living in an island
When The Freedom Slips A Way also provide a good story, maybe ull get some ideas

NOTE:I didnt mean to ask u to stole someone's idea!!!:D

Some of my ideas:
Quest: Portal of The Demon
A portal suddenly opened near the Mur'gul village. From there, terrible and powerful demons come out. The Mur'gul tried to defend their village, but they were no match for the demons. The survivor has fled and ask your aid to help them reclaim their village and they will certainly reward you.
Quest: Defend of *Mur'gul village's name*
Altough the village has been reclaimed, the portal keep spawning demon. Defend the Mur'gul village while their magicians tried to close the portal.
Quest: Searching for Portal
The portal has been closed and the village is safe. But the magicians felt some concentrating energy forces. They suspected that another portal is opening, but as they're tired and need to replenish their energy, they give you a wand to find the energy source
*The wand is an item-ability that when u use it, it will create temporary glowing light special effect. The closer u are, the bigger the glow is.
Quest: Kill The Provocator!
You have found the sources and saw a powerful warlock(*maybe a Mur'gul*) invoking the portal. Kill him!
*Dialogue(when u kill him):
warlock:You may have defeat me, but you cannot defeat The Burning Legion! This island is Burning Legion's target and no one can stop them! I may have fallen, but I have many fellows that will replace me and when The Burning Legion reach their target, the world shall be theirs!
Quest: Mirage Island
After you return to the magicians, they felt many energy sources have just began to appear, means another portals are forming, but to find and stop them one by one is taking too long that a portal may have formed. They suspected that The Burning Legion was seeking for The Jeweled Scepter of Sargeras which have the ability to create Dimensional Portal to anywhere, which means that they can freely enter this world.A legend said that it was located in a mysterious island which can disappear and reappear at anytime called, The Mirage Island. Find it!
Quest: The Magic Tablets
You found an old Hermit whom said that he can summon the Mirage Island. However, he needed some magic tablets which located on the volcano. Unfortunately, this means that you have to deal with the Halgar.
Quest: Deal With The Halgar

*ill continue it later. really sleepy...zzzz....zzzz....

A

Aasimir

yeh, the reason me and joowna haven't been on too much is exams. At least i think that's why joowna f******* off. Anyhoo, work will pick up again in about 3 weeks. We're most likely gonna finish this before new year (or we better would be a better description). In three weeks ill be on my summer hollies so i can work 24/1. Per week. Most terraining is done (i think?) and triggering ain't all that hard.

Be back soon (depends on how you measure time)
~Aazimir (the name was changed after my moron cousin read it as "ass"imir. wanker)

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
Very nice project, indeed.

I am glad to see mappers like you in action :)

Keep the project up.

~R@d

J

Joowna

heey guys,

im back finnaly, was too busy with school, never saw aasimir on msn :confused: and it was my birthday 15 november :p
lets go to work again!

Azedenkae

Reaction score
Ok, I know Im necroing a very very old thread, but what happened to this project? I was here when it started, and it seemed to be half done. The time I was gone, was it fully done, or was it abandoned?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.