Upkeep problem

Frunzbob

Reaction score
So hi guys ...
I´ve got a problem

I want to have 10 upkeep levels ... so i allready named them different, changed the needed food per level and also changed the gold rate stuff ... i hope you know what i mean

but my problem is, that no matter how many food i have, there are just the 3 basic upkeep levels

does someone know how to fix that?

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
You can't, this is hardcoded into the game. There are other ways maybe, but nothing comes to mind at the moment, are you making a melee kind of map and you need the upkeep for gold income?

Frunzbob

Reaction score
hm ... wait i´ll try to explain it with my pretty basic english

... so im creating some kind of "horror" map, and in certain areas or situations you are scared ... and now i had the idea of changing the normal upkeep to fear levels ... but not just 3 lvls like normal. so i looked it up under "advanced -> game-interface" where you can change the upkeep stuff and i saw that there were the 3 basic but also 7 other levels for the upkeep. so why would the 7 other levels exist, if you can´t even use them??

i hope you understood what i just wrote^^

Naga'sShadow

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I got it but yeah, a lot of stuff the designers never used doesn't work. Even though there are options for them. You can still do a fear system but you'll need to detect when your food's at a certain level and then display it on a leader board for instance. You could accompany it with sounds to get the upkeep changed effect. But to control gold harvesting you'd have to use a custom gold harvesting system. Try looking in the tutorials section, something like that might exist.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.