[Urgent Request] How to make Red , Blue team 1 and Green , Pink team 2 and fight?

Reaction score
erm guys, as the title said , I'm urgently need someone teach me how to make Red and Blue Team 1 and Green and Pink team 2 , so that they can fight each other . Also how to make Brown color as a neutral Shop so the others can't attack the shop? tq! :D

Reaction score
Just a Question in World editor

Hi ya guys! i have a important question , I knew it's really easy for the experienced map maker , as I'm new in World Editor. Ok , here is the question: How can I make Red and Blue in Team 1 and Green and Pink in Team 2 ( Fixed Team is better ) . so that they can fight each other. that's all , Waiting for your answer! thanks ya! :D

Heresme

Reaction score
You go to Scenario and in Scenario select Force Properties. From there you select custom forces. Add in a force and then split the teams how you want.

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
This isn't JASS. It's not even GUI triggers.

Scenerio > Player Properties and related tabs. That is where you configure allies/enemies and player slots.

minikrampan

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
This works aswell
Code:
Melee Initialization
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Ally with shared vision
        Player - Make Player 2 (Blue) treat Player 1 (Red) as an Ally with shared vision
        Player - Make Player 7 (Green) treat Player 8 (Pink) as an Ally with shared vision
        Player - Make Player 8 (Pink) treat Player 7 (Green) as an Ally with shared vision

Cookiemaster

Reaction score
You go to Scenario and in Scenario select Force Properties. From there you select custom forces. Add in a force and then split the teams how you want.

This will also make it so the two forces are separated on the waiting room.

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
This works aswell
Code:
Melee Initialization
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Ally with shared vision
        Player - Make Player 2 (Blue) treat Player 1 (Red) as an Ally with shared vision
        Player - Make Player 7 (Green) treat Player 8 (Pink) as an Ally with shared vision
        Player - Make Player 8 (Pink) treat Player 7 (Green) as an Ally with shared vision

It "works" but it's completely pointless when you have a much more viable and simple option, as stated by other users in this thread. The above suggestion is something you would want to use if you had to change ally properties in the middle of a game.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.