[Urgent!]Uh, the gme won't let more people than just me play online?

Nighthawk

Reaction score
I gotta make dinner mate, but as far as the computer players go if your trying to make it so they don't show on the map setup screen then set their controller to "none" (Mind you doing this will deactivate their AI). As far as how to make it so they are on the map setup screen but they are greyed out so you can't modify them I'm not quite sure, but I have seen it done on other maps.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:((( dangit, i need it to do that​

Just set the control to Neutral, I think?

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
neutral for all of them or just the computers?​

Please, please, please use the edit button.

Don't double post.

And only the computer.

irgan

Reaction score
Then what about fixed the User Slots to where they can't select their colors, or races or Damage%, they have to move to different slots to change their colors

Sarj14

Reaction score
Found it, you need to check the "Fixed Player Setting" under "Force Properties". Good Luck!

irgan

Reaction score
yup that was it, the fixed settings :p i found that out right before you posted it. Anyways, any of you guys any good at reviving triggers?

Tyrulan

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Create a new thread for this, it'll attract more users to the title and lack of responses and views. Also, do use your edit post tool; no more double/triple posting. For whatever reason it offends people and you'll get a strike against you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.