Using <ID,Data> tags

Reaction score
So, we can use these tags to display some values... But now I came upon a problem - is there a limit to the values that can be displayed, or atleast a list?
As in you can display min/max damage of a unit, it's hitpoints or armor (defence), but I just couldn't find a way to display Attack cooldown, movement speed or something like that. Do these fields have some other name than the Raw Data shows, or can't they be used in these tags?

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> you can display min/max damage of a unit

Not really. Did you try it? On a custom unit? Or, rather, with custom damage values?

> or can't they be used in these tags?

That would be it.
Don't think there's a list or so...

mr-death

Acolyte
Reaction score
I tried to get a Hero attributes into it's tooltips (as in DotA), but I come to an end write it myself on the tooltips.

For it, I tried to use <ID,Data> and I didn't found anything on the game, you must edit the tooltips yourself, by typing Strength: 25 + 1, and kind of that...

Maybe it only effects on Abilities? (I used the <ID,Data> tags on many non-triggered abilities)

Reaction score
"Not really. Did you try it? On a custom unit? Or, rather, with custom damage values?"

I've tried it and it seemed to work, until you wrote that and I noticed that custom units with custom damage shows up with a different number (In my case, damage is 10-11, while it shows as 7-8).
So I guess there is no way except the manual way to achieve what I wanted to?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.