Video production

zll7

Reaction score
Well its been a while since I have been on here but I have a problem and you guys were always helpful so I though I would try you guys again.

Im looking for video clip production software. When I say this I mean i am looking for some software (preferably free) that will allow me to produce a video clip with nothing. I am not looking for a program that allows me to put clips together and make a movie.Thanks in advance for any help.

-And its nice to be back...

zll7

Reaction score
Yes. Sorry i could not come up with that... but i need it for DVDs not a website.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
You can export to MPEG1 on Flash. ;) You'll need to transcode it to MPEG-2/DVD format though.

zll7

Reaction score
Yes i also use windows movie maker. But what I am trying to do is create a clip with art I made moving around and forming something ( making it do actions). Anyone know what program is used to do that?

zll7

Reaction score
Sorry for bumping but i really could use some help! thnx in advance for any.

zll7

Reaction score
Thank you! I kind of feel like an idiot for not just thinking to check wikapedia bu thanks none the less.

zll7

Reaction score
Well all the programs listed on wikapedia are pieces of crap... anyone know a reliable one that works?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.