Vorpal Blades Damage Loss

Gryffin

Reaction score
Hey there,
I'm working on an incremental vorpal blades upgrade, wherein each level of the upgrade increases the percent damage done to units in the line. This is done by increasing the value of damage loss factor. In the upgrade, you can add Attack Damage Loss Bonus - Base, and - Increment. However, these values do not allow for decimal points, only integers. I do not want the upgrade to have the line damage do GREATER than the damage to the initial target. I want to keep the damage loss factor below 1.0. As far as I can see, though, this is impossible, since the fields do not allow decimals, and they are additive, not multiplicative. Has anyone been able to achieve this? Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks for the help.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
How odd.

The only thing I can think to check is whether it might be 100 = 100%, whereby a value of 20 would increase the loss factor by 0.2... :nuts:

Gryffin

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, both of you. Sadly, the field does not allow decimals nor percentages. It does allow negative values, but they fail to serve my purpose. I guess I'll have to do without or think of something REALLY creative.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.