Non-Castable Mirror Image:
The Hero Creates one image of itself.
Level 1:Deals 25% damage, Receives 400% damage
Level 2:Deals 50% damage, Receives 300% damage
Level 3:Deals 75% damage, Receives 200% damage
Level 4:Deals 100% damage, Receives 100% damage
mirrorimageoy6.jpg

Rot:
The Hero rots itself, dealing damage per second to itself and enemies nearby, also slowing enemy units movement speed
Level 1: Deals 25 damage per second
Level 2: Deals 50 damage per second
Level 3: Deals 75 damage per second
Level 4: Deals 100 damage per second
rotwi4.jpg

Blood Bath:
Each time the hero kills a unit, it gains little amount from the prey's max hp.
Level 1:Gains 5% max life from killed Creep, 10% max life from killed Hero
Level 2:Gains 10% max life from killed Creep, 20% max life from killed Hero
Level 3:Gains 15% max life from killed Creep, 30% max life from killed Hero
Level 4:Gains 20% max life from killed Creep, 40% max life from killed Hero
bloodbathhd9.jpg

Ice Field:
The Hero creates ice pulse around him, dealing 200 damage and slows enemy units near the pulse for 7 seconds
icefieldwt5.jpg

99% GUI 1% JASS on Mirror Image's trigger
I didn't find any leaks

Non-castable Mirror Image : From DotA, and custom script help from Tinki3
Rot : Still at DotA, but many of this Rot triggers are solved by myself :)
Blood Bath : And Still from DotA (i didn't find ppl suggesting this blood bath, thats why i try making it myself)
Icy Field: No not in DotA, i get this from Daelins Static Shape GUI, i studied that a lot thanks Daelin

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I like the Ice Field abilty. Good work waaaks! +rep

Location: Where do I change this "Junior Regular (Got the T-Shirt)"?

get more rep, just like a gave you.

M

Marduke

Looks good, but I'm wondering what your Mirror Image does that the regular Mirror Image couldn't accomplish?

I

IKilledKEnny

> wondering what your Mirror Image does that the regular Mirror Image couldn't accomplish

Nothing. Anyway Waaaks!, +REP for work.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
maybe some credits to where you got some of the ideas from...

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Yeah, give credit to whomever gave the ideas. I really liked the ideas behind Rot and Blood Bath--excellent balance and strategy employed. However, I don't appreciate Ice Field. It's not difficult at all to make circular effects--if it was a hypercycloid or something of ice I would be more impressed, but it's a boring circle that does ye olde effects. Boring spell, the last one. The first one was nice, but only as nice as a un-castable bloodlust--both are easy to make and good in effect.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
>Rot and blood bath are dota spells. If you did not know.

i know DotA a lot

>GJ, But the miror image seems kinda useless...

its like DotA's mirror image ability from soul keeper

>maybe some credits to where you got some of the ideas from...

already added...

<I really liked the ideas behind Rot and Blood Bath--excellent balance and strategy employed. However, I don't appreciate Ice Field. It's not difficult at all to make circular effects--if it was a hypercycloid or something of ice I would be more impressed, but it's a boring circle that does ye olde effects. Boring spell, the last one. The first one was nice, but only as nice as a un-castable bloodlust--both are easy to make and good in effect

Yeah this spells are really simple, i really cant find any spells that best suits for my level, thats why i made this, and maybe some ppl are needing this...

Thank You all guys....:p

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
That should have been merged with your first post, and it also should be included in the map, for example in the loading screen.

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
Rot add and Rot remove could be one trigger, if the unit has the buff add rot slow, else remove rot slow. Blood bath add uses a inefficient condition, change it so it checks if the killing unit has the blood bath spell, and Ice Field got a group leak at the end.

W

wutizdo

sorry ima noob how do i export the Trigger .. the rest i kno but som1 help me export it to my map plz n thnax

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
whats the use of the non castable mirror image?

I don't get what it does..then again I did not test it yet..will test it later on

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
--> Rot

Nice spell, but it is bugged due to your 1 exceeding trigger.

The fact that every 10 seconds you check to see if the unit has and has not the buff "Rot" makes it so it never removes the buff from the unit. It was odd. Results: Once you activate rot for the first time, you will always slow units around you, no matter if the spell is activated or not.

--> Blood Bath

Well made.

--> Mirror Image

Well made, although the illusions benefit from Blood Bath 0.o

--> Ice Field

> Set Circle_Center = ((Position of C_Caster) offset by 0.00 towards (Facing of C_Caster) degrees)

Useless. And it leaks. Just use C_StartPoint.

> Unit - Create 1 Ice Dummy for (Owner of C_Caster) at (Circle_Center offset by 500.00 towards ((Real((Integer A))) x (360.00 / 30.00)) degrees) facing Circle_Center

Leaks a point. "Circle_Center offset by...."
You need to set another variable to "Circle_Center offset by 500.00 towards...", use it then remove it.

Also, an odd bug I found. Units you kill using Ice Field don't give experience to the hero, while when you simply kill them with illusions/rot or simply attacking it works. Might want to check that.

You might also want to mention in the map that 3/4 of your spells are ideas taken from DotA. Credits don't go entirely to you :) Mentioning it on this site is not enough.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
woah this thread is ancient, i think ill update it, but theres a project im making, so, maybe next time, and ill make it more cooler...:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.