Want Help With Custom Skills

F

Fruit_tortil

Hey I've been having quiet a bit of trouble with a new skill that I am creating. I've called the skill influence and I want it to give minor life regen/mana regen/move speed/armor bonus

What I've done is I've created four skills.
Brilliance aura (for the mana regen)
Unholy aura (health regen + move speed bonus)
Devotion aura (armor bonus)
Influence (i based this skill off channel, had troubles with it and read on some other forums to try it with evasion with a 0% to evade, so i've also got that skill)

As you can see from the attack image, I've had a go at making it so that with every level of Influence I will gain those three abilities and level those abilities up too. There are 5 levels to this but that image only shows 4. I've done the same with the fifth as i had with all the other.

When this skill is learnt, regardeless of its level, the hero gains none of the desired effects. Can someone please lend me a hand here :p

I've also got another skill I want; that would heal allies within a radius of say 600 from where the spell was cast and would damage enemies within the same radius. This skill would only have 3 levels. I've also had a go at this but I just ended up wasting alot of time. Thanks In Advance :)

Attachments

• Triggers.jpg
    Triggers.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 66
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.