Other Warcraft III TAG (name pending)

PiCkstix

Reaction score
Warcraft III TAG (?)

This is a little something that I have begun making and would like to share in order to get as much ideas as possible.

Introduction

It is as the name implies, a "TAG" map, although it will contain many different races/types of builders (runners) and taggers (chasers) such as a Goblin, Bandit, Elf builder etc.

Gameplay

You control either a "builder" or a "chaser". The builder must build appropriate buildings to escape the chaser which must kill every builder on the map.

With each race of builder and chaser is a unique set of spells/buildings eg. the Goblin builder's strength is its towers and clockwerks whereas the Bandit has stronger buildings and better defence.

Each chaser has 4 unique spells which can aid damage and speed as well as cause destruction to the buildings on the maps.

What do I need?

I need you to, if you please, think up builder and chaser races such as what I have listed above.

Please tell me what its specialty is and lis what buildings can be built (all builders have one basic building which is for free and used for mazing and another which is stronger but costs money and time.

Thank you.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.