wc3 'fatal' error

ironfist19

Reaction score
hello, guys i am encountering wc3 fatal error... once i pick up an 'item' called : 'arrow'.. it crashes..
Arrow : has the abilities : AmmunitionAttack [based on orb of slow]
I don't know why...
and i have the trigger :
Trigger:
  • AttackArrows
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Archer of Heaven
      • ((Attacking unit) has an item of type Short Bow) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Attacking unit) has an item of type Arrow) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Set Ammunition = Arrow
          • Item - Set charges remaining in (Item carried by (Attacking unit) of type Ammunition) to ((Charges remaining in (Item carried by (Attacking unit) of type Ammunition)) - 1)
        • Else - Actions
          • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads |cffffcc00You have ... above (Attacking unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 8.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
          • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
          • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 towards 35.00 degrees
          • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 2.15 seconds

the thing i wanted to do : I want to make an arrow/bow [ammunition system] my style... Bow have the upgrade long rifle adds +range.. high bows have higher range.. + the arrows have the ability : orb of slow that can do the attacking...
I saw one map that a hero have no attack but if he have an item called 'attack' he can attack...
should i post the map? or no?

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Item - Set charges remaining in (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type (YourItem)) to ((Charges remaining in (YourItem)) - 1)

also trying turning your trigger off when you run the If/Then/Else

then at the very end turn it back on.

ironfist19

Reaction score
window size?!

?!?!?! How can I make the wc3's screen to be windowed? [ not in world editor's]
i look at the options video... just the 800x600x400 things and the texture quality : high ...
how how???!???

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.