Wc3 Optimizer and 1.22 bug?

Mike889

Reaction score
Everytime I protect my map with some optimizer, Warcraft stops showing it on the Map List if the map name has numbers, symbols like _ or capital letters.
This is very annoying, since this way I can't show my map version. Also, I'm not sure if the map with low case letters will work correctly. Here is my protected map:

I think this bug is related with the 1.22 patch. Before it I could optimize my maps and give them any name I wanted to.

Attachments

• WoLKPRO.w3x
    157 KB · Views: 90

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Everytime I protect my map with some optimizer, Warcraft stops showing it on the Map List if the map name has numbers, symbols like _ or capital letters.
This is very annoying, since this way I can't show my map version. Also, I'm not sure if the map with low case letters will work correctly. Here is my protected map:

I think this bug is related with the 1.22 patch. Before it I could optimize my maps and give them any name I wanted to.

If I remember correctly, It just won't show when you got more then 64 ( i think ) characters in the path. I had problems with that in Speedmod. Try using another folder or a short name with the characters you listed, and look wether it works or not

Mike889

Reaction score
Thanks! I Edited my map folder name and it began to appear xD
LoL! Such a simple solution! I'm stupid =X

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.