website found. waiting for reply...

xxartanisxx

Reaction score
i get an error message on one of my 3 comps on my network connection (the one on the ethernet cable other two work fine that are wireless)that sayd website found waiting for reply... i have tried everything i know how to do such as disabling firewalls setting static ip's and searching every possible answer on the first 2 pages of a google search and still nothing for me its driving me crazy after working on it for about 20 hours plzzz help!!!

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Does it work for other websites?

This problem happened to me, sorta.
If three or more computers were on at a time, connected to the internet, me and my brother would get disconnected every five minutes from online games, and sometimes sites wouldn't load either.
Somehow one of our phone wasn't working, so we changed the line, and it kinda fixed. Later the problem persisted, and we called our ISP and they told my grandpa to follow some steps (Think it was reseting the router/modem) and it works better now.
Not sure if it has to do with the ISP though.

Reaction score
Beware of resetting your router. Resetting it will cause you to lose all configurations for you're wireless internet. Don't reset without knowing how to set wireless settings.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Yes, we did it with customer service guiding.

xxartanisxx

Reaction score
yea i highly doubt its anything as simple as that though... take w3 for example when i connect to bnet it says initiating connection to battle.net and stays like that forever(i left for a half hour and came back still at that) it wouldnt go through to either connecting or saying unable to connect. while yet i can do a ping command to say google (in cmd window type ping www.google.com) and it will come back with a 100% connectivity rate. i have 2 other computers on this network that work fine too. also i didnt download or change anything during the time this started it was completely random for me. (id just like to reformat my system and hope that that would fix it but i couldnt find an xp disk yet :(((. also i talked to an emachine guy online they refused for it to be anything wrong with the computer notto mention spending 45 minutes waiting on them. i found it ridiculous.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Try AVG or Avast.
Google either name and run one of em. Be sure to disable McAffe when you scan.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.