What do you like when you play an ORPG?

Happy

Reaction score
Hi guys...

i make an ORPG map like twilights eve...or at least it has some similarities :D

so far i did the terrain (free and dungeons), added the save load system and customized it for my map, all the hostile creeps, created a system for item ownage so nobody can steal items, a revival system for the creeps, a revival system for the heroes, starting quests & an ability to send items you cant wear at the moment to your iventory box.

the following things ill add (beside usually things like heroes, items and so on):
-a pray system (you get buffed if you pray to a certain god statue)
-some hidden quests and eastereggs
-some item fusions

Items you just get by owning bosses in dungeons.

Now to the questions...what you would like to see in my map? what you like in such maps? do you like my pray system? do you the idea of having fusionable items in an ORPG?

thanks in advance

greetz happy

johnnymra

Reaction score
I think this should have been posted in a different place but... but nevertheless i will try to answer.

I don't usually play ORPG maps... since i hate the monotony that appears in most of them, regardless of their complexity and "epicness".
Although i must admit that usually for this kind of maps... and any cool maps nonetheless, i listen TSFH if you know them... Two Steps From Hell. And that is what i recommend to be put as background music to most maps if they are filled with action and adventure.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
The problem with alot of ORPG's is that they get boring very fast.
Keep the players occupied and add that WOW factor by intense gameplay style or entertaining story line.

Don't play many of the ORPG's tbh, but thats what I would want if i did. Repetition is bad.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.