What name for captured tower?

Advena

Just casually observing atm ;)
Reaction score
Well that thread title sucked, sorry 'bout that :p

Here's the thing. In my current project I have four teams all wanting to capture the tower-thingy (Power Generator model (orc/campaign/buildings)) in the middle in order to win. Specifics about game mechanics will be concentrated to my thread about it in the MP forum.

Link to the thread "[WIP]Chrystal Ruins (feedback appreciated!)" in the MP forum, that describes (or rather will describe more about the map).

Wat I need now is a suitable name for that thingy in the middle that everyone wants a piece of.
The map name is "Chrystal Ruins" (sunken ruins tileset) and there are some other chrystal-related things in the map, all of which makes me inclined to have a related name on this unit-tower-thingy as well. I'm all ears to any suggestion tho :)

Rep to all suggestions I personally think is good, no matter which one I settle on :)

Advena

Reaction score
hmm, yeah thanks guys :)

Chrystal Spire will be the working name for now, but if I ca be picky I'd like something with a more apocalyptic ring to it. The thing is, when you control the "Chrystal Spire" the Life Points in the scoreboard will be ticking down for all players except the player holding it. Last player with above 0 wins.

So if possible I'd like a name that foretells the doom it brings, and have a chrystal-ish relation as well :p

I.e; I'm still accepting more ideas ;)

Advena

Reaction score
I just thought I'd say that I decided on "The Apocalypse Chrystal", nice and obvious :D

Please visit the thread and post a comment or something.
There's a download link a well, but it's not yet playable as intended, only for looking ;)

Link to the thread "[WIP]Chrystal Ruins (feedback appreciated!)"

Here's a screen shot as well, to peek your intrest.
attachment.php

Please post in the other thread, and not in this one, since this is in the help-forum :)
Thanks for reading <3

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.