Where do I find the order for Unit - Revive Hero?

Vassilev

Reaction score
As the question asks, where/what is the order to ask a altar to begin reviving a hero (NOT instantly)

+rep for fastest reply !!!

Troll-Brain

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The orders are include between 852027 and 852038, both included, and it depends the "slot" used in the command card of the structure.

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
Why do you want it like this and not use a count down? Have you though of what would happend if the player can't afford revive (if it costs) or if player interrupts the process?

Troll-Brain

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Why do you want it like this and not use a count down? Have you though of what would happend if the player can't afford revive (if it costs) or if player interrupts the process?
Obviously not he didn't, but it's still a "challenge" for me, just to do it :p

Vassilev

Reaction score
>>> Why do you want it like this and not use a count down? Have you though of what would happend if the player can't afford revive (if it costs) or if player interrupts the process?

Because its for a computer AI and I want them to order their altar of storms to revive their hero for genuinity...

sigh... I guess I have to trigger the whole thing then ...

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
Pardon me. :) Just threw myself to conclusions. Otherwise it's probably possible to make an custom AI to revive fallen heroes (if they aren't doing it automaticly themselves, that is)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.