Which game should I buy?

Xeron Krukov

Reaction score
Which game should i buy (it is between boderlands or Operation Flashpoint: Dragon rising or Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2) because they all look fun and I am trying to cut down on games.Instead of 5 games, just 4 games this month. So please I need Advice. Which one must I buy?:banghead:

DrEvil

FCRI Associate!
Reaction score
MW2 is awesome !!
Borderlands has that RPG-Action thrill though

I've got both I had borderlands first , but play MW2 more now :D

If you love shooters ( like CoD shooters.. ) then MW2 , if you want an RPG thrill go borderlands :)

The only 2 I like from that selection of them 3 though :)

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Which game should i buy (it is between boderlands or Operation Flashpoint: Dragon rising or Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2) because they all look fun and I am trying to cut down on games.Instead of 5 games, just 4 games this month. So please I need Advice. Which one must I buy?:banghead:

I gotta say, CoDMW2 is where is it's at. Buy it, you can't go wrong.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score

Lol, I would consider going from 5 to 1 cutting down. I went from 2 to 0. xD

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
I own all three and can truly say buy whatever genre you like better. Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising is like an RPG/Shooter hybrid. Borderlands is a RPG/Shooter hybrid also, but it is not realistic like OFDR. MW2 is a typical call of duty game. It is very realistic and a very fun game.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
As everyone said CoDMW2 is great. Some of my friends are addicted to Borderlands and some hate it. I personally think it's weird and don't really have an opinion on it but I have heard more good things that bad things about it.

If you have a xbox or ps3, consider getting tekkan 6 or 5 repectively.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.