Which map has the most heroes you've ever seen?

O

OmgWtfBacon

Angel Arena has craploads of heroes, and I mean a lot. Hero wars has 36 heroes overall (Some people remade it and it has less now, of course). I like there to be a few heroes to choose from, but I only really like abut 30.... because I want to know which hero I'd like to use for te game without playing it 90 times, you see? :banghead:

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
VG Emblem said:
I'll just have to go for the 100 hero mark afterall. I already have more than half, and with a skilled trigger man by my side now, I should have more freedom. Watch out, Dota.
I hope your 'skilled triggerer' as you call him/her has enough coffee for triggering abilities for 100 heroes :D

V

VG Emblem

uberfoop said:
I hope your 'skilled triggerer' as you call him/her has enough coffee for triggering abilities for 100 heroes :D
It's not like each Hero needs triggered abilties...I usually just create a theme for the Hero and if he happens to need a triggered ability, then yeah. But I see what you mean, it's going to be a lot of work.

A

Atreides

the tooltips will kill you if you want to make them all have accurate descriptions/hotkeys...I made a map with 100+ custom spells (not triggered) and got bored after 25 descriptions...

V

VG Emblem

Atreides said:
the tooltips will kill you if you want to make them all have accurate descriptions/hotkeys...I made a map with 100+ custom spells (not triggered) and got bored after 25 descriptions...
Just by taking a quick count here, there's 130 custom Hero abilties. And I don't know how many custom unit abilties, and it wouldn't be fair to count each as individual since some are just basically different levels for summoned units. (Like you would have Critical Strike Level 1 for Wolf summon level 1 and then Critical Strike Level 2 for Wolf summon level 2, etc.)

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
I think my map has... 4? :p

But heroes aren't the main part of the game. Many Warcraft Games are based around heroes, though War of the Ents is not one of them.

(Heres shuffling behind him)

Yes, you take that 15 bucks, everyone here knew I would mention War of the Ents before the end of this post :p

But seriously, you can't blame DotA for imbalances. There is no way possible to do so. With that many heroes, it is next to impossible to balance them all.

If one of you can suceed at balancing 77 heroes, I shall pat you on the back myself :p

Anyways, that ends my post. Good luck on your map :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.