Which maps is the most popular?

What map do you like?

• Total voters

tom_mai78102

Reaction score
Just wondering which maps is the more popular.

Leaving comments are optional.

If I don't have your map, please tell me. Because I don't know what maps do you like. You tell me, then I will know right away.

You can have multiple choices.

Edit: The above polls are mine. One of the polls: Footmen, HLW, TD, and Snipers are mine.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
do u play ROC coz that sounds like the games in ROC btw i love hero line war im like uber pro at the also in hero wars but i hate DoTa i juz hated juz everyone host it and footman too many ppl cheat in it

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Whats up with Naruto Wars? Havent really played it, sounds too stupid:p

T

the-mighty

forgot the Angel Arena

you didn't get the Angel Arena :rolleyes:

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Seth said:
My map is actually on the third page of that? XD Not bad for a random spur of the moment 32x32 AoS with imbalanced heroes! XD XD XD

Rofl :D

You forgot a lot of categories, and you grouped way to many together, and listed them as one map... AoS's, Mazes, Tags, RPG's, Arena's, Tower Wars (As well as Tower Defenses), and then just RTS's (The kind that are not melee maps, but you have to build, and then get units). You might also want to put Defence Maps (Like castle defence), and remove the Lord of the Rings category, since that is not a type of game, just A game.

A

Atreides

I think he meant LOTR as in anything LOTR-related, of which there are many maps. But those are also of many different types of LOTR games...i.e. defend a city, spawn-based/realism, hero/castle defence, etc

P

Penguin)07)

Try My Games

My Account on warcraft III is Kamikazepenguin. While im on whisper me and ill let you download my games. I have made, a Run Kitty Run , Dodgeball ,A hungry hungry felhounds version, and many mazes. You should try them :shades:

KillerChi

Reaction score
I LOVE DOBRP/COTMRP/ERP (there all basicly the same)
and u forgot a quick and classic game (yes im TFT)LTW7 the origanil its so fun and quick.who loves those games i just mentioned?

funkmaster37

Reaction score
you also forgot TS of which i think enfos is the best ts ever made. but i agree wid som 1 else who said it u forgot angel arena and also hell vs heaven that is a good game.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You forgot AOS ^^ and Hero Defence (like X Hero Siege)

T

ThePixelator

Ya, u forgot a lot of stuff...

And, I accidentally voted for dota. lol I hate dota.
So, just for the record, I meant to vote for TDs.

tom_mai78102

Reaction score
Wow!! I Missed A Lot Of Stuffs!! I'm So Stupid!!

Sorry about the caps, but really, I'm dazzled. :eek:

Everyone, I'm so sorry that I didn't list your favorite game. But, since there is a limit, so I can't make a lot more options about it. :(

And, remember, you can vote more than twice the amount of a regular poll!! :D

So this is why I put "Others" within the poll. Go pick your favorite! :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.