who hates rushing to

Status
Not open for further replies.

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Ok so many times have i gone into a rts and evory one rushes and they say to rush or we lose i say no becuse i hate it and i want to play at my own pace but i am FORCED to rush just to be able to have any chance to win :banghead:.
This happens evory game literaly and i think rushing is a idiots stratagy becuse all it is is get 3 footmen attack boo you win. And thats it it removes all the stratagey wich removes the point of playing the game becuse thats all it is.

Now who agrees that rushing sucks.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Try playing Age of Empires or something. That's much more defense based.

Or, get prepared. Rushing is a part of the game. There's not much you can do about it. Get a tower, a few soldiers...

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
Depends on the rush really. A few footmen shouldn't be able to do anything but feed your hero exp if you have a decent start build order.

If you get mass hunt rushed or worse, tower rushed :)eek:) you need to either fend of the rush and expand/counter push their base fast, or lose right there.

Also, rushing is a very iffy sort of move in a game (since if it fails you have major problems) so I think it's better to go for a hero stack, expo, and tech strat.

If you have the replay still I wouldn't mind watching it and giving a few pointers.

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Try playing Age of Empires or something. That's much more defense based.

Or, get prepared. Rushing is a part of the game. There's not much you can do about it. Get a tower, a few soldiers...
rushing i usaly take about a muniet to plan but i cant do that now not even with ai

(Quote)Depends on the rush really. A few footmen shouldn't be able to do anything but feed your hero exp if you have a decent start build order.

If you get mass hunt rushed or worse, tower rushed () you need to either fend of the rush and expand/counter push their base fast, or lose right there.

Also, rushing is a very iffy sort of move in a game (since if it fails you have major problems) so I think it's better to go for a hero stack, expo, and tech strat.

If you have the replay (quote)
problem replay wont work for me i my disks are messed up so i cant erinstall and i am 13 so i cant get a job and I ABSOLUTELY HATE RUSHING ALL THE TIME ITS NOT LETTING PEOPLE ACTUALY ENJOY THE GAME

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
Well if you still have the CD-keys you can go to www.battle.net, register an account, add both wc3 cd-keys and redownload everything needed to reinstall the games. Wc3 does not require the discs to be played anymore.

rushing i usaly take about a muniet to plan but i cant do that now not even with ai

That may be a problem because most people will jump right into a tier 1 build and then progress from there depending on the map and what the enemy is doing.

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Well if you still have the CD-keys you can go to www.battle.net, register an account, add both wc3 cd-keys and redownload everything needed to reinstall the games. Wc3 does not require the discs to be played anymore.

That may be a problem because most people will jump right into a tier 1 build and then progress from there depending on the map and what the enemy is doing.

-rep and no i dont have my cd keys now i do have the box and cases
I CANT ENJOY GAMES BECUSE OF YOU FUCKING IDIOTS I HATE YOU

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
With that post, you certainly deserve a cup of -rep.

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
with that post, you certainly deserve a cup of -rep.
hey i dont go around makeing games bad for people people like you do i never get any fair games becuse of this for any games you got thati never get a good game ever becuse either people taht are better than me come in and make the game unfair or people taht like to use unfair advanteges in game like rushing or camping

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
So, you want a game that's absolutely fair in all circumstances, no matter how skilled you are? Nonsensical!

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Once again, quite impossible. The best you could do is a dialog that pops up asking "How skilled are you at this game?". Then, you could just lie and say you're totally new so that you could go and thrash newbies. It just doesn't work.

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Once again, quite impossible. The best you could do is a dialog that pops up asking "How skilled are you at this game?". Then, you could just lie and say you're totally new so that you could go and thrash newbies. It just doesn't work.
there are some systems taht pre vents this but needs some improve ment not a lot but a bit

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
You know of a program that reads minds and detects lies?! All done easily through the monitor and speakers?! Please, share this future techonology with the rest of us!

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
You know of a program that reads minds and detects lies?! All done easily through the monitor and speakers?! Please, share this future techonology with the rest of us!

not that im saying this dosent go off of what you say it detects how well you play but dosent bump you down tho just up so that person will eventualy be locked out of the lower games and will have to play his skill

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
And if you win against a bunch of leavers, you get bumped up permanently and suddenly you find everything permanently unbeatable?

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Impossible? That's a lie. Winning against a bunch of leavers would bump you up, making everything harder permanently, with what you suggest.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
-rep and no i dont have my cd keys now i do have the box and cases
I CANT ENJOY GAMES BECUSE OF YOU FUCKING IDIOTS I HATE YOU

Continue behaving like and this thread getting closed will certainly not be the sole consequence of your actions.

Consider this as a warning.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.