Why can't i Upload a map ??

remix

Reaction score
Hi, remix here

I am tring to upload a map that i am making (which i need help with that is why i am trying to upload it) and it is not uploading?? WHY?

Please help me!

I really Appreciate it!!

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
What!!... That's way too big.. My map is 75 kb only... (Not yet finished:D:D:D)

Maybe you mean 25kb...

remix

Reaction score
?? Is that too big ?? and plus that link my map is not doen and i want help so that is why i wanted to upload the map (Its Incompleted).

Reaction score
Yes it's too big and no importing tonnes of crap to make up for lack of ability is not a good strategy. Get rid of the imports, there is a max size for battle.net hosting anyway.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
?? Is that too big ?? and plus that link my map is not doen and i want help so that is why i wanted to upload the map (Its Incompleted).

You can upload your map to the map server and just put in the comments that it is not finished and you are just uploading for forum help. After you get your help you can delete it.

remix

Reaction score
Yes i am sure i want into My Compoter and went to this map and clicked on propeties and it sed:

Size: 25.2 MB (26,499,711 bytes)!!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
you have to delete some imported things in your map. No way is anybody going to bother downloading such a huge map.

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
Describe to us what is in the map. If there's music delete it then try to upload. I'm sure you'll be able to upload and we'll be able to test your map without music.

Fhxy

Reaction score
I have never seen a map with 25mb, maybe try to delete some imported staff that does not affect gameplay:eek:

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
ROFL!! :banghead:

is it even possible to make 25MB sized map?! lol
its a size of a minor game :nuts:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.