Why can't I use uppercase L in strings?

niceone

Reaction score
As title says I try to use a uppercase L in my multiboard but it keeps on dissapearing :(

The second one Income Lumber: only shows Income :( I also tried with consentrate strings but no luck :thdown:

A part of the trigger
Trigger:
  • Create Multiboard
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 3.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 2, row 2 to Income Gold:
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 3, row 2 to Income Lumber:
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 1, row 3 to Teal (Left)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 2, row 3 to (String(IncomeGTeamTeal))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 3, row 3 to (String(IncomeLTeamTeal))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 1, row 4 to Orange (Right)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 2, row 4 to (String(IncomeGTeamOrange))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 3, row 4 to (String(IncomeLTeamOrange))
      • Multiboard - Show MultiBoard
      • Trigger - Turn on Update Multiboard <gen>
      • Custom script: call DestroyTrigger( GetTriggeringTrigger() )

Nina

Reaction score
maybe you need to change the column width of your multiboard, because atm it might not have enough space?

niceone

Reaction score
Ok thanks :) that was the problem ^^ Did always think if it where to long that they just removed the last few letters and not the whole last word -_-'

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.