Why doesn't this work call ForGroup(... SetUnitAcquireRangeBJ...

Tar-Quaeron

Reaction score
Why doesn't this work? The editor keeps telling me "incorrect argument (void)" for the line which I highlighted below. When I delete it, the same message comes up but for // Level Info. ????? I tried using the haha_Attackers function instead, to do it exactly like the script when you create a trigger, pick every unit in region...set unit acquire range, and have
JASS:

call ForGroupBJ(GetUnitsOfPlayer(Player(11)), function haha_Attackers)

but it was still the same problem.

JASS:
function Trig_Core_Function_Conditions takes nothing returns boolean
    if ( not ( udg_Defeat == false ) ) then
        return false
    endif
    return true
endfunction

function Trig_Core_Function_Func022001 takes nothing returns boolean
    return ( udg_Level_Number == 30 )
endfunction

function haha_Attackers takes nothing returns nothing
    call SetUnitAcquireRangeBJ(GetEnumUnit(), 0.00)
endfunction

function Trig_Core_Function_Actions takes nothing returns nothing
    set udg_next_level_on = false
    call DestroyTimerDialogBJ( GetLastCreatedTimerDialogBJ() )
    //======== Setup Ressource Timer ========
    call CreateTimerDialogBJ( udg_ressource_time_timer, "TRIGSTR_1129" )
    call TimerDialogDisplayBJ( true, GetLastCreatedTimerDialogBJ() )
    call TimerDialogSetTitleColorBJ( GetLastCreatedTimerDialogBJ(), 0.00, 100.00, 100.00, 0 )
    call TimerDialogSetTimeColorBJ( GetLastCreatedTimerDialogBJ(), 0.00, 100.00, 100.00, 0 )
    call StartTimerBJ( udg_ressource_time_timer, false, ( 58.00 + ( 2.00 * I2R(udg_Level_Number) ) ) )
    // Create Units
    call CreateNUnitsAtLoc( udg_Monster_Amount, udg_Monster_Type, Player(11), GetRectCenter(gg_rct_spawn_red), 270.00 )
    call ForGroupBJ(GetUnitsInRectAll(gg_rct_spawn_income_monsters_red), SetUnitPositionLocFacingBJ(GetEnumUnit(),GetRectCenter(gg_rct_spawn_red),270.00))
// This LINE=============
//
    call ForGroupBJ(GetUnitsOfPlayerAll(Player(11)), SetUnitAcquireRangeBJ(GetEnumUnit(), 0.00))
    // Level Info
    call DisplayTextToForce(GetPlayersAll(), "Level" + I2S(udg_Level_Number) + "-" + GetUnitName(GetLastCreatedUnit()) + "s")    
endfunction

//===========================================================================
function InitTrig_Core_Function takes nothing returns nothing
    set gg_trg_Core_Function = CreateTrigger(  )
    call TriggerRegisterTimerExpireEventBJ( gg_trg_Core_Function, udg_Next_Level )
    call TriggerAddCondition( gg_trg_Core_Function, Condition( function Trig_Core_Function_Conditions ) )
    call TriggerAddAction( gg_trg_Core_Function, function Trig_Core_Function_Actions )
endfunction

Tar-Quaeron

Reaction score
And Code does not take any arguments? Well I suppose this isn't the place to ask what code is exactly.

Tar-Quaeron

Reaction score
It works !!!!!
Thx so much. + rep. I spent like two hours on that yesterday. So annoying, the fact that the editor didn't tell me that the line before was wrong as well made me think that there was nothing wrong with my other line. It's weird, is it possible that the editor makes such mistakes? But I swear, it was only that line: it's highlighted by the editor when the error window comes up. I'm probably still wrong.

killingdyl

Reaction score
not to be mean or anything but HOLY SHIT THAT IS ALOT OF bjs
might want to consider rewriting some of the bjs into natives

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.