WikiLeaks

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
If the government wants it kept secret tell them to do a better job at it atleast. once its in the hands of someone else and its gets releaced then toobad that doesn't give them rights to send the CIA after them with false and madeup information the government claims to have. If its so damn secritive then dont tell other people about it. Truthfully i think we deserve to know whats going on and the governemt doesn't have a right to hide shit from us. let alone make up information against someone else.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
i know knowing the truth is important, but how far is going too far to show people that truth?

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Well, this is just from a youtube comment, but I really wouldn't doubt it's truth.

Although there might be truth to his comment, I still find it as a danger. I haven't been to WikiLeaks myself, I'd rather not get associated with it, but I've head from people I work with that you can find blueprints for vehicles in use now. Even if the documents aren't current you can find a pattern in troop movements, also there might be names on said documents which could further endanger military members lives.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
i know knowing the truth is important, but how far is going too far to show people that truth?

when you get to the point of directly and intentionally hurting/killing people

now, same question, some people here make the argument that hiding the truth is important, but how far is going too far to protect the truth? is the government going too far when politicians say that person X should be assassinated?

South-Titan

Reaction score
1. They butt raped the State Department for ruining ties with others (and also themselves, because they now look like jerks)
2. They followed their slogan of "we open governments" partially. They opened (for the third time) the USA government.
3. They broke the US Espionage Act and Julian Assange avoided rape charges + trial.

In short (if it can get shorter), Julian Assange should grow up.

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
2. They followed their slogan of "we open governments" partially. They opened (for the third time) the USA government.
Educate yourself.

The leaks related to the US are by far the largest both by document size and media attention. Wikileaks or Assange can hardly be blamed for that.

3. They broke the US Espionage Act and Julian Assange avoided rape charges + trial.
In case you missed it: Assange turned himself in to the Brittish police soon after Sweden sent out a correct arrest warrant.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
In case you missed it: Assange turned himself in to the Brittish police soon after Sweden sent out a correct arrest warrant.

As suggested by his lawyers.

The question of who's right and who's wrong is truly up to whether you believe all information should be open or not. There are faults on both sides; the gov'ts and Assange's. Do the research and you'll come to have a bit of distaste for both.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.