World Editor Unlimited (WEU) Problem

Jonhpath

Reaction score
I got a serious problem with my WEU, i'll explain.
2 weak ago, i was mapping with weu and everything was perfect. I had a virus on my computer so i reinstaled windows (reformated). Now i reinstaled everyhing i had updated my games and drivers and yesturday i instaled WEU. It says instalation sucessfull, i run WEU Enchanced. At this point the problem came, i try to open World Editor Unlimited and it say "The patch was uncessfull", i try to open the game with the patch; same error. Any idea how i can fix this?

Well i think its the patch 1.21 on battle.net, i instaled WEU before it came and i think weu cant work if i install 1.21 before WEU. Note that am realy not sure of this.. well i need help badly to get WEU working again because i am mapping A LOT.

Thanks, Jonhpath

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
WEU is only updated to patch 1.20, so until they develop a 1.21 patch it will work even worse than it currently does.
For your own safety, please use normal WE; for it doesn't corrupt maps, and it actually... works.

Matemeo

Reaction score
WEU is only updated to patch 1.20, so until they develop a 1.21 patch it will work even worse than it currently does.
For your own safety, please use normal WE; for it doesn't corrupt maps, and it actually... works.

Agreed, to many bad experiences. ( I seem to not learn fast, and don't make a lot of back ups :mad: )

Though, my WEU still works on mine..and I've installed it post 1.20e

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
some says WEU does not suport patch version 1.21

hey uareanoob, youve posted that yesterday right? lol
yeah mod should put one!

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
Your ''worldedit'' file is supporting 1.21...(The file in ur wc3 wif no icon on it)
You need to get 1.20 worldedit to support back weu?

I duno u need it anot...but heres the link to my worldedit 1.20 version:
click here

No Virus :cool:

Matemeo

Reaction score
I use WEU to map, and I've had it installed since 1.21 (Had to reinstall windows), and it's never not worked...though I'm curious as to why I'm still using it, when I use JASS now =/

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
lololol

Jasser can use jass newgen packv2 no need to use the godamn weu adi...

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
WEU is actually useless, everything it has can be done in WE (well except for the terrain thing, but that increases file size if you go past the normal limit I think)
The worst mistake they made for WEU, was making a save/load. Any mappers out there who know WEU, could go into a map that uses WEU save/load and make an uber hero.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
yeah WEU has new GUI functions, while JASS new gen pack can open caster system map, and caster system has more functions...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.