World of Warcraft Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Please expand the world of warcraft section. It would bring many new users to the website and I believe many of our current users play World of Warcraft themselves.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Maybe you should give some ideas what to expand with? :)

Exactly. Don't ask for some generic thing. Be specific. How is TH supposed to expand a forum that doesn't have much activity and has little if any possible expansion...

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
People who play WoW usually do not post on forums. The play WoW instead of posting on forums. We have lost so many people to WoW it is not even funny. When they get hooked on World of Warcrack they be gone.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
People who play WoW usually do not post on forums. The play WoW instead of posting on forums. We have lost so many people to WoW it is not even funny. When they get hooked on World of Warcrack they be gone.

It's like a 'drug' as the news said :rolleyes:

I played it once..hated it...

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
However this site attracts the same type of personality type that gets addicted to WoW.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
However this site attracts the same type of personality type that gets addicted to WoW.

We don't need a WoW Section....We got a general section...

I think everything fits in there nicely

Don't you?

I disagree with you ,oninuva, on this one

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Well it could be a sub forum but I don't really see a problem it may not be used that much but i just say keep it
Even though how much i want to see chaos it will just cause flamers if you get rid of it

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Well... what do you want to add?
a section for everthing? (Items, Creeps, Quests, Characters, Guides, and w/e more there is)?

If you really want to get WoW users, sure, give it a shot. I don't mind... unless they start spamming somewhere else.

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
Guides would be nice. News would be nice too.
I agree. You are free to post them in the current WoW forum, same goes for anyone else that wants too. Forums don't just happen because "they would be nice to have", they are created when staff knows that there will be content in them. If you want a forum then the easiest way to get one is to create content for it, then we will think about it and maybe create a new forum.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I play WoW. I still am on this site correct?

You're also the only person in this thread rooting for an expansion :rolleyes: Speaks for itself, if you ask me.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
You are not hated - you are unique. Not the typical TheHelper.net member as I was talking about earlier - you are your own personality type and for that be proud :)

The typical type of person though that hangs out here gets caught up in WoW and is gone. A few have stuck around and still lurk but WoW is pretty well covered on this site by our existing WoW Discussion forum. One forum can hold a ton of discussion.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I agree. You are free to post them in the current WoW forum, same goes for anyone else that wants too. Forums don't just happen because "they would be nice to have", they are created when staff knows that there will be content in them. If you want a forum then the easiest way to get one is to create content for it, then we will think about it and maybe create a new forum.

So basically, if Oninuva and other WoWers read this thread, they'll probably make some threads like this, and the admins will make a new forum if needed. ;)

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score

Had to quote that, it is right. Why not just post guides in the general WoW section? Not that hard, show that there is a reason for it to be a guide stub, and it will be.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I just saw that there is no Mod in the WoW Section
So you could give mod to oninuva?
It just seems shes like the only wow poster here

Just an Idea...
But

Remember Admins use supply and demand :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.