WoW High/blood Elf Trees.

BassZ

Reaction score
Hey I'm looking for some high/blood elf trees from world of warcraft. Anyone know where i can find those.

Drunken_God

Hopes to get back into Mapmaking with SC2 :)
Reaction score
1.) oh my bad, i read the rules and the rules pointed to the resource forums.

Whether you're submitting a spell, a system, a code snippet, a tutorial, a model, or a texture it should follow the following rules and guidelines.
taken from the rules

BassZ

Reaction score
taken from the rules

1. The purpose of this forum is for help with the Warcraft III World Editor. Please note the sub-forums associated with this forum. They are: Tutorials and Resources, The JASS Zone, and Members' Projects. Therefore, if you have something that deals with one of those things, post in the appropriate sub-forum. Do not post projects, advertisements, tutorials, spells, systems, JASS questions, etc. in the main forum. The main forum is for Editor questions and Contests, as there is not a Contest forum.

I read that and fell under the impression i come here asking for resource help.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
I read that and fell under the impression i come here asking for resource help.
This forum is for submitting resources, not geting help with them. As from taken from you posted you are to post for help in the main forum wich is World Editor Help.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
Go get the Ultimate Terraining Map from either The Hive or WC3 Campaigns. It has a ton of useful models.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.