Iconpack WoW Icon Pack [~1660 Icons]

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
So i borderized 1600 World of Warcraft Icons and uploaded them.
A preview (which shows not much icons, but i cant upload pictures of all icons anyway...):

previewsde.jpg

*THANKS TO COHADAR FOR HIS WC3BORDERIZER*

I divided the Icons into 40 categories which can be seen in the Preview picture.
Each Icon Provides a normal Button, an Autocast Button, a Passive Button and an Infocard Button.

Code:
The Paths for the Icons are:
Normal:    ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNbuttonname.blp
Autocast:  ReplaceableTextures\AutocastButtons\BTNbuttonname.blp
Disabled:  ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNbuttonname.blp
Passive:   ReplaceableTextures\PassiveButtons\PASBTNbuttonname.blp

Infocards(basic):    ReplaceableTextures\Infocards\infocard-basic-buttonname.blp
Infocards(upgraded): ReplaceableTextures\Infocards\infocard-upgrade-buttonname.blp

All in All it is 70 mb, so I had to upload it somewhere else. If you want, you can upload it, too, and give me the link so i can post some mirrors.

Download Link (speedshare)
(down)

Mirror #1 (MediaFire)

Mirror #2 (GooS.se) (+rep him)

All of the Icons were made by Blizzard.
I asked the Staff before uploading this.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD & EXTRACT:
After clicking the link, you have to wait 30 seconds, then you can click the download button (scroll down for it) which will start the download.
To extract the downloaded Archive you need Winrar.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
o_O' Good thing you got permission first, most people post first ask later.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice! :D

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
download link is broken, please reupload, either in mediafire or some popular hosting sites, thanks

Joker(Div)

Always Here..
Reaction score
Overkill, link works fine, don't click the big download button, scroll down and there's a small grey one.

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
OMG Blizzard responded AND gave you permission? WTF!

+Blizzard Respect.

I asked thehelper and they gave me permission ^.^
I dont know about Blizzard but i think they never said anything against DotA (which uses WoW icons, too) and I never heard from anyone who used WoW icons/models in his map that Blizzard accused him.

Rofl.
I can see alot of wc3 icons in thar. But meh, still pretty awesome.

Most Icons are new but some in the preview are not :/ The preview icons are random.
But i guess you dont have infocards etc. for the most standart icons.

download link is broken, please reupload, either in mediafire or some popular hosting sites, thanks

Reuploading on a few sites now so i have some mirrors.

/edit: MediaFire mirror

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
:D
You must have been bored xD
Come to think of it - Weird that no one else has ever thought doing so xD

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Very nice. I like that. May i suggest a link of full wow abilities icons but my mozzila gets stunned because it has so many icons on that site. Have a look

Nestharus

o-o
Reaction score
Now if only players downloaded this too and put into their wc3 directory so that map makers could use these icons without having to import them into the map.

That would be truly epic ; D.

Imagine.... 1660 extra icons without any extra map size

*is in heaven, but then realizes that players will probably never download this and put it into their wc3 directory*

*does a /cry*

It would be nice if someone did the tables so that they could be accessed via WE without import *dreams of his dream*

Then again, doing 1660 rows in a table...... .... I died at 800 for models... I can only imagine 1600 O_O.

Oh well, good luck everyone, and +rep to Troll : D

Oh, and it would be nice if Blizzard put up a patch database that took images, models, and music (specific format) and had players connect to the db and dl resources that they are missing when they attempt to play a map, and then when a map maker imports into a map it uploads the resource to the db if it's not already there and just adds a little line to a txt file in the map that says that it requires that resource. But again, probably not going to happen : (, but it would be epic.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yes, that dream won't be realized... That isn't possible. If only we can do that. What a dream ;)

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
Now if only players downloaded this too and put into their wc3 directory so that map makers could use these icons without having to import them into the map.

That would be truly epic ; D.

Imagine.... 1660 extra icons without any extra map size

*is in heaven, but then realizes that players will probably never download this and put it into their wc3 directory*

*does a /cry*

It would be nice if someone did the tables so that they could be accessed via WE without import *dreams of his dream*

Then again, doing 1660 rows in a table...... .... I died at 800 for models... I can only imagine 1600 O_O.

Oh well, good luck everyone, and +rep to Troll : D

Oh, and it would be nice if Blizzard put up a patch database that took images, models, and music (specific format) and had players connect to the db and dl resources that they are missing when they attempt to play a map, and then when a map maker imports into a map it uploads the resource to the db if it's not already there and just adds a little line to a txt file in the map that says that it requires that resource. But again, probably not going to happen : (, but it would be epic.

Sounds a bit like Martin Luther King Jr. ;)

Thanks for feedback @ all of you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.