XECast errors?

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Im using xe by Vexorian, well, spells I have do, and for some reason, a spell i have, Water Spirits (hiveworkshop.com) and Arcane Pack (hiveworkshop.com) collide, and when I cast a lot of them, I get this Double free of type: xecast and water spirits no longer shows the models, Note that the spell worked before, and now its not, I have his dummy caster system, and all of the spells use it, but would that cause an error with xecast?

And every other spell (like 6 of them) require xe stuff, and they still work. Water Spirits is the only one.

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
try re-importing it..

are the spells from the same spell pack? (1 map)?
if they are from different map, check the version of XEcast.... if its the same version, maybe post few of the triggers in the jass section, assuming the triggers are wrote in vjass...

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Okay, I figured it out, partially, it only has to do with this spell pack - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...a-126717/?prev=search=Arcane&d=list&r=20&t=66

Consisting of three spells, I get an error "Double free of type: xecast."

Also
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...7890/?prev=search=water%20spirits&d=list&r=20
this spell, does not work always, sometimes it works, like once in three times, I did not change anything outside of the configurables, and all I changed in that is Damage, And Number of orbs.
I do not get the error with any other spells and the other (9ish) spells that use these systems do not give me the error. And the 4 that give me the error are from the same pack, whereas the others are not. Water Spirits is one of the ones thats not.

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
is the version from xecast the same from the spell pack and the other 9 spells...

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.