Yoshi's Frenzy!

Y

Yoshiii

Welcome to Frenzy v1.60 You start with a base. Defend it at all costs. Units automaticly spawn from your base, upgrade them, upgrade your base, buy a hero and destroy the other players! Much more fun than Footmen Frenzy!

6 races: Naga, Human, Orc, Undead, Night Elf and Troll. Each have a lot of different tiers. Hero max level 24.

Newest version always at: www.yoshifrenzy.be

Good luck, have fun!

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
Have a Mario race with Marios and Luigis and best of all, YOSHIS!!!!

I haven't tried the map, but since there are already tons of maps like this, your going to need lots of custom and cool looking stuff to make it worth playing.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Wow nice map...

I'll try to host it alot as possible :D

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
Tried the map and I kind of like it. I love the layout, its way better then Footies in my opinion. The terrain is kind of bland imo though :(.

Yoshii

Reaction score
Lol i had idea of a map that look like this with 12 player, map look interresting however terrain is too poor(no offense)

Y

Yoshiii

thnx everyone! i can't make terrain but i will make it better as soon as possible! :rolleyes:

btw: 3x iii is better than 2x ii. i am higher in yoshi ranks :D

W

what666said

Holy crap THREE YOSHI(II)S!!!!

Nice map by the way, I'm going to go check it out right as we speak.

Y

Yoshiii

good i hope you like it! :) by the way i updated the game and there is a new race but there still are some bugs so i got to change that. new race is pretty hard to play with. :)

yes where is the REAL yoshi? :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.