you dont see it do you? [IMG NSFW]

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
What did you see in the picture? You saw a couple in an intimate pose, right? Look at it again! Confirm?
DONT PEEK AT THE ANSWER. be honest... lol.

IMG NSFW

ok. Interestingly, research has shown that young children cannot identify the intimate couple because they do not have prior memory associated with such a scenario.

What they will see, however, is the nine ________s in the picture! (I have friends tell me that they see more than 9 _______s) Can you see more than 9?

If you can’t see the _________, it proves that you are not a young innocent child now. If you can’t find the _______ within 6 seconds, your mind is indeed corrupted and you may need help. Agree? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
spoilers and NSFW tags plz :p OH I SEE THE DOLPHINS TOO. after the "initmate" couple though

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It took me about 30 seconds to see any dolphins. :(

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
I can only find eight dolphins, and could only notice them once I read that we are supposed to notice them so I was specifically looking for dolphins... This does not seem good.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Oh my, such a sweet cuddlesome picture!
and I meant the 9 dolphins in there.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I'm afraid to show this to my brother, because I'm 100% sure he'll see the intimate pose. Then I'd have to explain the concept of sex to him. No thank you. lol

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see no dolphins :(

KillerChi

Reaction score
When I looked at it, before I even read your text, I immediately see an intimate couple, I can't find the dolphins, I guess this means I'm a pervert, correct?

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I only found the dolphins once I knew what I was looking for. :p

They're grey, and the girls vag-area is one of the tails. Once you see one, you've pretty much seen them all.

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
I see only eight dolphins. But this is after 15-30 mins of hard work.

PS. There it is! Nine dolphins :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.