You want a custom hero??? all you have to do is ask!!!

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Yes, that's right, I have an index of heroes from past AoS and Hybrid TD's I was about to make, and if anyone wants one, I'll gladly "give the hero IDEAS" to him.
So, if anyone wants a custom spell hero, post here or PM (or MSN if ya have) me with how you want him to be, and I'll give you my hero ideas.
You must afterwards tell me where will you use him, in what map I mean, and I'll post the map here, saying that a hero was added to X's map ( name X)
NOTE:
1.Each hero added to one's map is supposed to give me credits for the hero(es)
2.NO ABILITY EXPLANATIONS-JUST ABILITY (AND SUCH) SUGGESTIONS.Don't ask the trigger or JASS explanations of the spells.Some abilities of my preference would have editor explanations, but not all.

Current heroes from index used: 375/378

Last hero used is: Pyromaniac

Map heroes used: Oninuva's map, Rayquaza's map,

And an advice: if it is to PM me, don't mass PM (my inbox will blow :p)

D

Demonspawn21

That post kind of confuses me. You want us to ask you for a custom hero, which then YOU give us ideas for the hero. Then you want us to give you editor explanations on the hero you made?

That makes hardly any sense.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Demonspawn21 said:
That post kind of confuses me. You want us to ask you for a custom hero, which then YOU give us ideas for the hero. Then you want us to give you editor explanations on the hero you made?

That makes hardly any sense.
No no no.I meant I will give you hero ideas, but don't expect from me the ability explanations on how to make them!!!

D

Demonspawn21

So you will give us ideas for abilitys, Then expect us to give you credit for ideas you had in our maps?

What does that have to do with "Want a Custom Hero? All you have to do ask!" The title makes it seem like you are creating heroes for people.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Demonspawn21 said:
So you will give us ideas for abilitys, Then expect us to give you credit for ideas you had in our maps?

What does that have to do with "Want a Custom Hero? All you have to do ask!" The title makes it seem like you are creating heroes for people.
Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding about the tittle.Well, it seems I messed the tittle.But if you read the topic crefully, then you can frrely ask ANY hero from me!!!;)

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Demonspawn21 said:
Okay than....

How bout a Pyromaniac hero?
Look, all you have to do is PM me with your hero requests, and I'll find you suggestions that fit you, ok?

D

Demonspawn21

In my opinion: I do not recommend this, The thread-starter simply uses "Default" hero abilitys and adds a slight twist to them. And don't bother asking him to think of a different set of abilitys, That would only lead to him "thinking" that the things he first suggested were "Exactly" what you wanted.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Demonspawn21 said:
In my opinion: I do not recommend this, The thread-starter simply uses "Default" hero abilitys and adds a slight twist to them. And don't bother asking him to think of a different set of abilitys, That would only lead to him "thinking" that the things he first suggested were "Exactly" what you wanted.
Look.No offence, but my hero ideas so far are great, and what you state above is untrue, it's just your opinion, you shouldn't prevent others from asking help on heroes just because what I suggested to you was not of your liking...

D

Demonspawn21

NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
but my hero ideas so far are great

Well i'm glad one of us thinks so.

I wasn't telling other people to not use you, I stated In my Opinion that I wouldn't recommend you.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Demonspawn21 said:
Well i'm glad one of us thinks so.

I wasn't telling other people to not use you, I stated In my Opinion that I wouldn't recommend you.
Ok, enough of the off-topics, I'll remove you from the list:note, though, that the spells I suggested had all triggerwork, weren't "neutral just twisted a bit"

D

Demonspawn21

NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
weren't a "default ability just twisted a bit."

Lets examine shall we.

NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
1.Flame Fury:
Blasts a foe with continuing flaming strikes, each one dealing slight more damage than the other.

Hmm "Flame Strike" a default Blood Mage ability, With the twist that it repeats multiple times for increased damage.

That seems to be a Default ability with a twist.

D

Demonspawn21

You changed what you said earlier in your Private Message, you mentioned "Flame Strike", now your mentioning "Firebolts"

And "Increasing damage for each time you hit the same unit" is similarly called Incinerate.

D

Demonspawn21

NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
And incinetrate isn't a spell which increases damage each time it's cast

Actually the description of incinerate is as such;

Each attack made is enhanced with living flames that cling to the target. These flames add a small amount of damage on the first attack, twice as much on the second attack, three times as much on the third attack.

D

Demonspawn21

So basically, your "Creative" spell idea that you sent to me via PM was;

The warlock ability "Firebolt" with the twist of "Incineration(The increasing damage)"

I understand now......*Points back to the origional point of my recommendation*

D

Demonspawn21

NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
3.Flame on!!!
The Pyromaniac flames on, then takes a firebolt morph and travels through the map at MAX ms.When he crushes on a unit he stops the ability and bashes it.

Isn't that "catch-phrase" from Fantastic 4? And isn't using it, Flame on!™ copyrighted?

NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
Whistle. But you cannot.

Well...I can't whistle in real-life, But you didn't have to call attention to that :(

NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
a lot of spam is on

Um? English?

D

Demonspawn21

What I posted was not "Forum Spam", It contributed to the thread.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.