Zombie Rampage Resource Map

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
Yo, I have been working on another project over the last few weeks, Compound 13. Sadly I have ran out of time (for the moment) to complete that map as I have work commitments to deal with. What I have done is exported my Marine System from that map and dropped it into this one in hope that someone will find it useful... whether they can learn something from it, use it to make their own map or just take bits and pieces.

The terrain was slapped together in only a short period tonight, but I have included a few custom doodad models I have made that you can also export to use.

The Marine System consists of 8 guns and 4 armor types to create 32 different marines, aswell as a command mode that allows any one marine at any time to assist the team by managing upgrades and item drops.

Because I have ripped this from my other map, many triggers have been deleted that were specific to that map.... so their may be some errors as I haven't tried this with multiplayer yet.

But yeah, if you find something you like feel free to use it. peace

zombierampage.jpg

zombierampage2.jpg

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
Nah I cant... I just dont have the time to finish the second team, balance the game, create a larger range of items, etc. That's why I have post it here like this, so hopefully someone can make use of it and the time hasn't been completely wasted.

The game also has ammo systems aswell as other more complex triggers that a new map maker might want to learn from, or cut and paste if they cant do it themselves. Also with a bit of a buff and shine on the terrain, added quests and tweaked units someone could just develop this into there own zombie map.

Just download it and give it a test run to see if it can be useful to you

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I did, lol. it was nice, I liked the walls for the base. Anyways, i don't really have a need for it now. If only you posted this a few months before when I was making a sick zombie map. The map file got corrupted and stuff and I was so mad at wasting hours on it so I gave up on zombie maps lol. Good job anyway.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.