1,000 cranes

stubs101

Reaction score
Lol. But why would you hit max capacity? Didn't you just say you were making 1000 cranes according to the Chinese myth? And for everyone's sake don't let it slip, okay?

EDIT: Woohooo page five!

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Lol. But why would you hit max capacity? Didn't you just say you were making 1000 cranes according to the Chinese myth? Just for everyone's sake don't let it slip, okay?

EDIT: Woohooo page five!

lol i meant the box would hit it's max capacity, not me, when this box is full that's when i get a new box, lol... a nice pretty brown one :p

Bartuc08

Reaction score
250, which is 1/4th the way done >.<

i would'nt have thoguht i'd gotten this fare, haha...

here's the picture...

250cranesix1.jpg

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
Just keep going, Bartuc! And, umm... Good luck with that.

100. posts! Woohoo.

Reaction score
Woohoo Good luck man. Id get bored as hell and jsut stop at 7 or something lol.

btw nice fabric, you're mom a designer =P

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
I suppose you could string em together in the end and she could hang them up around her room....

stubs101

Reaction score
I suppose you could string em together in the end and she could hang them up around her room....
(Futurama's Amy's Dad Accent=fast chinese hillbilly accent) Dey sho fat she hang d'em up around room! lol

lol i meant the box would hit it's max capacity, not me, when this box is full that's when i get a new box, lol... a nice pretty brown one :p

I'm sorry I'm just being arrogant but why would you hit max capacity? Why need the big brown box? You said the box would hit max capacity, that's when i get new one blah blah blah but how? I'm too lazy to check but you said something like 30,000 cranes=max or 3,000 i forgot... but it's more than 1,000!?

Reaction score
>I'm sorry I'm just being arrogant but why would you hit max capacity? Why need the big brown box? You said the box would hit max capacity, that's when i get new one blah blah blah but how? I'm too lazy to check but you said something like 30,000 cranes=max or 3,000 i forgot... but it's more than 1,000!?

Dude you just screwed up my day...I'm so lost now -.-

Bartuc08

Reaction score
>I'm sorry I'm just being arrogant but why would you hit max capacity? Why need the big brown box? You said the box would hit max capacity, that's when i get new one blah blah blah but how? I'm too lazy to check but you said something like 30,000 cranes=max or 3,000 i forgot... but it's more than 1,000!?

Dude you just screwed up my day...I'm so lost now -.-

lol me to...

first off...

where the hell am i gonna find a box that can hold 30,000 (let alone 3,000) cranes? unless i made a typo i said 300 , lol...

ok, so this is how it went...

originally i had thme in this tiny bucket it held about.... 30 and that was it... so i moved them into a red box which can hold (i'd say) about 300 after that i s'pose i need to put them in the box i intend to send them to her in

as for the string them together, part... i'll give it a try, i spose if i had a needle and some yarn or string or whatever i can just go through there bellies....we'll see at the end though...

and...

all this talk aobut 300 is making me want to set them up in a Hot (or was it Hobb?) gate Situation lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.