anyone around?

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm frantically trying to finish a map because I want to release it today. If anyone would care to help with my beta testing, that would be great.

I'm not ready to test this very second, but will be soon (like within the next 30-40 mins). All I need from you is to play the map with me. Oh yeah, and I need you to be able to host as well, cause I'm a n00b 56k'er and I can't host :)

Thx to any helpers in advance.

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I gotta clean the bathroom (its 1:30am here but oh well) and go to bed! sorry :)

It's really dirty and I'm finally gonna force myself to do it. Maybe

Scam_ent

Reaction score
I'd love too

But I've never used Warcraft III on Battle.net before...
but sure, I'll test it...

Cam

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
cleaning the bathroom at 1:30 am lol :p

It must be REALLY dirty for you to be so desparate as to want to clean it in the wee hours of the morning.

Some advice: I haven't been in your bathroom, but you may need either a nose peg or a mask :)

Scam_ent: I usually go on US East. Click on the magnifying glass next to the battle.net button and select that realm. Then try connecting. You will have to make a new account if you have never played before.

S

stielydan

Darg, i know im late but any time u want to test a map ill help. i am trying to get into the heavier stuff as far as triggers and the more cool maps i play the more i want to try.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
Cool thx for the offer, I'm pretty much ready to run a test through with someone else right now.

Luckily for me, because this map is so simple, I coded a computer ai into it as well, and so I have been playing against the comp up to this point. Unfortunately, the comp keeps kicking my butt lol :)

Are you able to host games? Cause we're stuck if you can't.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.