Campaign Help between complex "instance" maps.

rb304288

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm new to the site, I've been looking around for a couple of hours and can't seem to find a concrete answer to these problems I've been experiencing. For the past 5 years, I've been constantly working on a long, intricate campaign that involves an enormous world map and 7 dungeons spread throughout where the quests take you back and forth between levels like the Durotar campaign.

That's all well and good, but then I got a new computer, reinstalled wc3, and now the maps will not even load from the custom campaign screen and when I do manage to test one, they don't move back and forth between each other anymore.

I have deleted game cache, tried renaming the maps, new locations, new labels in triggers.

Frankly, I'm at a loss and could really use some help. I'm more than willing to share the maps and any other information you need.

Thank you very much

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you sure wc3 has read / write permission on the user account you are logged in as? Or maybe install wc3 to an other directory and try again. If you didnt change anything with the maps it should still work. Did you try to test it on another computer?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.