Other City of Fear

Chewbalka

Reaction score
The City of Fear​

I first named it the City of Fear just on an edge of thought, Even though it’s too late to change it, it still fits good, though Town or Village would be a more fitting word. Anyway the Game is about you and two friends get lost. They have no clue where they are the place isn’t on the map at all, so they go looking around where they are and end up with allot more on there hands then expected.

the game is based off a clue to clue basis, mostly made of notes and puzzles the beginning is just a warm up for how the game play is and then it turns to a more anything go's kind of game, many decisions many turns and corners to take but either or they will all lead to the same place.

It’s meant to be played with 3 players but can have any amount (1-3), as long as you know what youre doing you should be able to beat it by yourself but there may be trouble near the end without at least 2 players.

I had many great suggestions for certain things but many of them I had to discontinue after messing around with them, some of them just didn’t fit the theme enough and some made things that shouldn’t be possible, to be possible.

I started many project but I haven’t really finished much, I try things to big to often, so im glad to finally get one done and exited about beta testing on B-net which will occur over this weekend just before I post the download link.

ScreenShots:
Opening Cinematic:
72212837.png

Grave Digging:
62029945.png

A old guy: (You'll see plenty of him further in)
81046077.png

Little Demon guys first appearence: (You'll see plenty of him further in also)
90277511.png

i realized in that screenshot he says "Might" instead of "Mighty", thats been fixed.

Hints:
- make sure to explore everywhere you can, the first building you will enter will be blocked off eventually so items near it you wont be able to get anymore, and there is a very important key in the area...
- There is allot of basic item resources, don’t be afraid to use them because after you get into deep caves you wont even need certain types of them.
- Pickup all the notes, there’s clear hints on what you need to do written by someone idiot that new what to do but didn’t.
- Don’t get a grudge against the Night Crawlers, they run away all the time on purpose you wont be able to catch up to them and kill them. but you can toss a rock at them in anger :)

Next Release:
There will be a one player map based on the same story but will happen before this game does, it will be single player with first person camera and arrow key movement and most possibly a campaign of multiple maps. this next one im trying harder to make it scarier, I tried in city of fear but I think I can do allot better job of making the game scary if its one player. (Yes im planning on multiple sequels and hopefully these maps will inspire others to create maps on the horror genre) Feel free to tell me what I suck at what was bad what I could do to improve this map based on the city of fear release, Please and thanks.
lightso.png

Download link:
Project canceled, I think it was newgen, unsure, but map got corrupted and there was only a few cinematic and boss triggering left...

What was suppose to be a "next realease" will instead be the first release ill be sure to keep backups on this one. honestly i wasint that dissapointed when i found it was currupted because im really into this second one. expect a video preview.

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
I just looked through.. there is some small error. In first screen there is "isint" there should be "isn't", shouldn't be? :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.