[Contest] Artificial Intelligence Contest

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just finished and handed in my history project. So i'll finally be able to work on my one...
Not sure if it'll be ready by the 6th :confused:

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
There are 4 views in my map o_O

Wait, someone downloaded my map w.out permission!

PLEASE PERMIT ME EVEN IF THE MAP IS SO USELESS! Thank you...

~

Yours Truly,

Thy FuKiN n0oB

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
oh, sorry, I'm one.
The map's funny but I think this is a hero arena?

>At least fixed my bug... my tauren now uses shockwave geniusly yeyeye

denmax

Reaction score
oh, sorry, I'm one.
The map's funny but I think this is a hero arena?

>At least fixed my bug... my tauren now uses shockwave geniusly yeyeye

I know it is, but there are AoS triggers there too right?

Shadow14l

Reaction score
*Add me to the contestants

Denmax, I see that you have several regions in your map, as I have read, only the trigger editor may be used!

Also I tested the map, he runs to blade master, runs back to fountain, and blademaster kills him, xD

~Tested again, he runs to tauren chieftain, and dies, doesn't attempt to run, because level wasn't high enough to 'scare' him away

~~Tested yet again, i decided the help the poor guy out, but after we defeat the first set of creeps, he is stopped, and doesn't want to go anywhere!

Anachron

Reaction score
Sorry I can't take part in this any longer, my directX has a problem after reinstalling windows (even when I reinstall directX aswell, dunno what the hell is going on), so I can't play games anymore. :(

denmax

Reaction score
*Add me to the contestants

Denmax, I see that you have several regions in your map, as I have read, only the trigger editor may be used!

Also I tested the map, he runs to blade master, runs back to fountain, and blademaster kills him, xD

~Tested again, he runs to tauren chieftain, and dies, doesn't attempt to run, because level wasn't high enough to 'scare' him away

~~Tested yet again, i decided the help the poor guy out, but after we defeat the first set of creeps, he is stopped, and doesn't want to go anywhere!

OKay I'll remove them, but now there's 7 views T-T.. Should I?

PS: To those who have dled my map, please ask my permission, then you may look at it o_O

PSS: OKay I'm too stoopid*.. DL it if you want -.-

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> PS: To those who have dled my map, please ask my permission, then you may look at it o_O

Huh... what?

If you upload something here it is viewable/editable by anyone, at any time.

If you can't accept this don't upload it, simply. But keep in mind this is a contest: uploading nothing is not the way to go.

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
Ahh... date is nearing and everyone's quitting? why?

@denmax : it's a funny AI but I think there's no item used in the AoS map.
He is killed often by heroes
Try add some player-controlled heroes as the enemy. try his power against other heroes that does use skill.

>Another problem spawn... seems like my AI is treating a rifleman as a hero...

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Would it be possible to move the deadline to Monday 10th?
I'm free next weekend and I'll have time to work on it.

Edit: Nevermind... I Haven't got enough time. Remove me :(

A

Aslin

My contest submission

I'm sort of new to the map making scene, in fact I just created an account so I could participate in this contest. I'm not a skilled map maker but this seemed like fun. So here is my map. Please feel free to try it out and comment on it.

(Oh and my map might have some bugs because I have no idea how to get rid of leaks...)

Attachments

• Aslin'sAIContestSubmission.w3x
    46.8 KB · Views: 162

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
ahh... really; what's happening?
Any more contestants?
------------------------
I'm in my exam...
Maybe I'll post the update, but this is my AI so far. It treats ranged units as a hero, so I remove ranged heroes.
Here I use warden as the tester hero, the one from 2 heroes I know can kill this AI if I play this myself. Warden and Demon Hunter.

Try to see the messed up codes with some comments. It also contains some gameplay text to tell you what's the AI doing...

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
2 days left. I gotta say I'm a bit disappointed, only three enteries? If you enter a contest, you are commited to it, don't enter if you don't think you won't be able to submit something in time. A month is a very long time.

I hope in these two days we'll get a few more enteries, but seeing what he have so far, I'm not optimistic.

rodead

Reaction score
just wait 1 day tomorrow i got the whole day free because of "Sinterklaas" is coming to the Netherlands :D and my school gives free then!

Shadow14l

Reaction score
My entry:

Shadow Hunter

Notes: Did little testing.
Shadow Hunter will barely use healing wave when it has learned serpent ward.
Arena is same one as example (Too lazy to make my own)

Attachments

• Shadow Hunter AI .w3x
    28.4 KB · Views: 164

Rheias

Reaction score
12 hours left. Or to be more exact 10.5 hours. If anyone wants to update his submission or post one, you better hurry up!

denmax

Reaction score
12 hours left. Or to be more exact 10.5 hours. If anyone wants to update his submission or post one, you better hurry up!

They said that only the Trigger Editor is used, so should I create regions via from trigger editor or am I hearing wrong?

Rheias

Reaction score
There is no problem using regions as stated already.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.