Do u need custom icons for your map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hey be thankful to Moe94. He has to time to finish all requests so he is searching for icons and giving them to you. Some of them are not his creations but he is giving example of icons...

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
i made the wood gate and made it have pierced arrows in it so it looks medieva

If it that's the gate you mean. Then I don't think he should be thankful. It clearly litteraly says that he made it. Not even giving credit to CRAZYRUSSIAN.

Manix

Reaction score
Ok, ManofSteel told me to ask you for this spell.. Please help me :D

Hello man of steel, I'm on a brainstorm with one spell idea of mine that i can not realize, it never works when i test it, hope you can help me, here's the spell:

The Druid uses his nature powers to create a great lightning storm, the storm drags and spins all players in 600 range around the Druid in the eye of the storm, damaging them for 300 damage and throwing them apart dealing 150 damage + 2.5 second stun when they fall. [ Channeling Spell ]

Special effects: at the beginning only play the cast or channel [ i don't know how it is called - the one that he has his staff above his head holding it with both hands ] animation of the druid ( druid of the talon model file ) then after 2 seconds of casting create a tornado at position of druid, then lightning bolts ( from doodads ) at all players in the 600 AoE ( those are the targets - who are hit by the bolts ) and spin them around the druid ( he's still casting ) and drag them into the tornado, when they are all somewhere near the tornado ( like 100 range ) damage them for 300 damage and throw them anywhere in the area dealing 150 damage an 2.5 stun. [ If you can as a bonus create 2-3 tornados in the area for better look ]

MUI/MPI = doesn't matter

EDIT: spinning and dragging at the same time

Moe94

Reaction score
Actually...

actually i asked crazyrussian 4 a favor to take his icon and give it to u, i dont steal icons, some of these are made by friends some by me... i spend like 2-3 hours per icon i think u shd understand that i dont have time to make every icon therefore i asked crazyrussian's help... b4 u tell me im stealing u shd think twice :mad:

Draphoelix

Reaction score
Well, you should not say "I made it" then. Can't you write the link to the icon since it's already been submited in another site.

Moe94

Reaction score
sorry

it was a mistake, but dont u think STEALING is a big fat uncalled for word? i really work hard and some of these people dont even say thx... hope u understand im sorry 4 the "i made it"... i think ill cutback on iconmaking 4 a while

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
hey ive done the volley of arrows request check it out
stolen from here!

done the orb of water thingy..
stolen from here!

repair icon done hope u like it
Stolen from here!

done the fiery hell hole thingy check it out plz give +rep and credit
stolen from here!

ive done the boucing glaive thingy hope u like it, +rep plz , and manofsteel thx ive been doing icons for like 2 years now, im new to TH..
Stolen from here!

I made one hook for u hope u like it
Stolen from here!

i made the wood gate and made it have pierced arrows in it so it looks medieval :cool:
Stolen from here!

The only icon which I couldn't find at the hive was the ice soul icon and that was also the worst looking icon you submited here. this thread should be named "let me help you find an icon at the hive for you"

M

MegaKill

Wtf??

WHY!!!!Omg i let that guy help in my map RotAH... hes a big shit phony @$$! thx 4 the heads up grymex! hes FIRED (lol) he shd get kicked out of the hive and get -100000 rep!

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
actually i asked crazyrussian 4 a favor to take his icon and give it to u, i dont steal icons, some of these are made by friends some by me... i spend like 2-3 hours per icon i think u shd understand that i dont have time to make every icon therefore i asked crazyrussian's help... b4 u tell me im stealing u shd think twice :mad:
The icons are made by professions and some from back in 2004 and you claim they are your pals making icons to give to people? You asked him to help you? Those were made before this thread was made.

I was to lazy to even look at the icons before, but this doesn't suprise me.

Manix

Reaction score
Hey mate, i'd be happy if you can make 5 icons for me - Patrol, Move, Stop, Hold position, and Attack, i'd like them to be colored in red (basicly) It's not nessecery to have some WOW effects, i dont care if they are simple, if you like even dont change the patrol and move ones, just make me hold stop and attack red and as simpler as the move and patrol ones, thanks dude +rep :p

Draphoelix

Reaction score
Stop asking for icons. This thread should be closed. All the creater should receive is -rep everytime he "finish" a request. Just search for icons in Hiveworkshop. That's what he does.

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Stop crying, he finds whatever icon you want, and your not happy? Whats better than having a person searching for all icons you want to spare you the time :>

Draphoelix

Reaction score
If you are looking custom never before used icons to put in your map, the solution is me!, i can help making any icon for you with any kind BTN,DISBTN,PAS,DISPAS,ATS... PM me or post here if you want
Whats better than having a person searching for all icons you want to spare you the time :>.

Searching icon and making icon is two whole different thing. And he is taking credits for other people's work. Maybe you support this kind of dirty acts, but I don't.

Also

If you are looking custom never before used icons to put in your map, the solution is me!, i can help making any icon for you with any kind BTN,DISBTN,PAS,DISPAS,ATS... PM me or post here if you want

Never used before icons. Bullshit. I don't think icons submitted in hiveworkshop would be that unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.