• fuck'em

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zargamon

Do you like b.net hackers. I dont but u could or even b 1????!!!!!!

U

Unregistered

Damn there isn't a "If they want to care so much about a internet game they have to cheat to win, then that's their own damn problem in their sad excuse of a life" answer. What I find worse then people that hack are those people that care even more about the game that they have a anti-hack program, to me that is just pathetic.

H

hunterr83

Well, I feel that having an anti-cheat program doesn't necessarily mean the person cares more about the game than the cheater himself. Everybody gets on b.net and plays because they want to have fun--yes, even the cheaters. In my opinion, when I play a game and cheaters are rampant, I don't have fun. They ruin the game for me and many others. Having an anti-cheat to try to prevent or filter out cheaters who ruin my fun, the primary reason I play on b.net to begin with, only makes sense. It doesn't mean I care more about the game, it just means I care about having fun.

U

Unregistered

Lol, in other words you care so much about a game and winning that you have a anti-hack. The game itself is the fun part, you are obviously just concerned with the winning aspect of the game and can't have fun unless you win.

Just a heads up if you ever join one of my games and I see the anti-hack bull pop up you will be booted before you have a chance to say "hi."

S

spartan30

More peolpe hack then people that don't. I read a poll at starcraftsector.org and 9160 people voted and 52% said yes and 48% said no to using hacks. some poeple might of being saying no even though they do. I dont like people that ruin the game by hacking. I think hackers are just crapy players that want to win so they cheat. so all in all if you hack you are a cheap @$$ monkey.

U

Unregistered

The way I see it is the people that are not very good are the ones that hack, and people who don't hack are the people that are better at the game. If they need the handicap of hacking to balance out how horrible they are at the game then so be it, because all I ever want is a good game and if they have to cheat to give me some competition then go ahead. I would much rather they cheat like hell and give me a good game, instead of not hacking and making the game boring and easy.

C

Coop

I try and avoid public games as much as possible... I play private games with good players that i know do not hack. I hate hackers.. especially when they win =/. I don't think there actually is a working anti-hack program other then the ones where both player connects, most of them are fake.

Z

zargamon

Hmmmm.... They should put a program on b.net if detecs hacks and i you use one you will get banned....or something like like:)

U

Unregistered

The way I look at people who use anti-hacks is that they have way too much time on their hands if they care about people other cheating on a video game that they have to try and spot them. It's going overboard on something that should not mean anything, and frankly both hackers and anti-hackers are a sad bunch of people. It would be like giving someone the death penalty for letting the time run out on their parking meter, it's just dumb. If people want to cheat on a video that means nothing, that's their sad problem, but caring so much about the game to have a anti-hack is equally sad.

I would boot both the hackers and anti-hackers out of every game if I knew who was running one of the programs, but unfortunate for the A-H's everyone is told they are running their program. I will continue to boot anyone that has a hack of any kind because I think the whole bunch is pretty damn pathetic.

C

Coop

Okay no one has a Anti-Hack program that WORKS where you dont need both ppl to connect. So no one would join a pubbie with a working anti-hack program (If you think you have one its most likely fake :p - not talking to you lightbulb guy). It does piss me off when i lose to a hacker then they BM and call me newb and such. I know your reply to that is - who cares its just a game. Well no, it bothers me when a hacker calls me a newb when i could easily beat him without hacks, but i try and play people i trust most of the time. I very rarely play public games.

U

Unregistered

It's a game dude who gives a damn what people say. Even if you beat them it will not accomplish, so why should it matter if some idiot calls you a noob/newb. When I play Sc it is for the reason it was intened, fun. If I wanted to compete at something I would go out and play a game of basketball or something in the real world, not a internet game. I know games mean a lot to some people but it is not worth getting upset over.

C

Coop

so if someone BM's you after a game and you know they hack, you just dont say anything? Basketball is just a game too :eek:

U

Unregistered

I could give a damn if they have every hack in book and and beat me like a rug. If some idiot wants to call me names for losing that's ok, because it is obvious who the real loser in life is.

And God I hope you are not comparing Basketball and some internet video game as if they were in anyway equals. If so that is pretty damn funny and misguided :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.