Domination

M

Menice

Domination
Current Version - 1.0

What is it?
In this map there are 3 bases located in between 2 spawn points (Red Team and Blue Team), the object of the game is to capture a base (By walking into the middle of the base), and then stopping the other team as they try to steal the base back off you. For each base you hold you receive 1 point every second (So 3 points a second max), and to win you need 1000/1500/2000/2500/3000 points (Voted on at start)(Yeah, 3000 points would probably take over an hour).

Beta Testing:
I know right now that this is a bad map that needs a lot of work, but I'd rather get other people telling me what I need to add than me trying to test it all by myself.

Known Issues:
1) "Grass Base" comes up when the map is started...however no triggers make it come up =/
2) Footmen vs Grunts Heroes and items are used, just for testing so I can see what works and what doesn't, so some heroes will be stronger than others (Because in FvG they cost gold but not in this one).
3) Manual Pick doesn't work fully, when you select a hero it says Player 16 (Only tested being Teal) has selected (Hero Name), yet the action is exactly the same as the random action, and also the camera bounds don't reset to normal, yet there is an action to do so as well. So all I can suggest right now is to use -ar or -random for testing, until I sort it out.

Attachments

• Domination v1.0Beta[Protected].w3x
    358.8 KB · Views: 129

xmkiller

Reaction score
It would be cool if there was 'unique' classes. Like support, gunner, engeineer, medic etc.

I think there is already a couple games out there that I have seen in WC3 battlenet, so try and make the game with as many unique features as possible. This attracts players into your game rather then the older ones.

M

Menice

The reason I went with this idea was because I had never seen any maps out there like this, but if there are then I'd like to know which ones there are.

Currently while I'm testing I'm using heroes from another map so I can determine which hero types I should use etc, right now I have over 40 heroes and am hoping to turn it into 1 or 2 taverns worth (Of course all my own heroes in the end too)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.