Eagle vs Goats

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
The video seemed very interesting until I realized the camera guy took a bunch of rare shots in one day, which makes me suspicious. I don't like it when people force animals to fight like this. It's cruel.

Oh well, if this film was real nature then I'd give it a thumbs up. But it just seems too fake to be real. Sorry, TH. ):

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
That was his hunting grounds. Didn't you see him fly one into his nest. The dude could get those shots all day long if the Eagle was hunting and especially if they had a couple of cameras they could set up. I guess I must have missed the fake thing because I never suspected it.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
That was his hunting grounds. Didn't you see him fly one into his nest. The dude could get those shots all day long if the Eagle was hunting and especially if they had a couple of cameras they could set up. I guess I must have missed the fake thing because I never suspected it.

I suppose, but the first "skirmish" was a little difficult for me to believe. The last two kills looked real enough though. I'm left undecided.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Awesome. That is definitely real (unless they set up goat stunt-doubles). And the guys filming were obviously professional photographers of some kind (from the last shot anyway).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.