[Hosting] 2 computers

Yezz

Reaction score
How can i port forward the 6112-6119, 4000 on 2 computers using 2 comptuers? i have 2 but only 1 can host, it wont let me port forward 2 times on the same one. It says they conflict.

help plz

Rhadamant

Reaction score
You'll have to open the ports for both IP addresses. You opened the ports for the first computer's IP address, but you have to do the same thing for the second computer. What brand of router do you have? Not all routers can accomplish this.

Yezz

Reaction score
You'll have to open the ports for both IP addresses. You opened the ports for the first computer's IP address, but you have to do the same thing for the second computer. What brand of router do you have? Not all routers can accomplish this.
My router is D-Link [dir-615] And when i try to open the ports on the second computer it says that they conflict on a different IP Address.
Error.jpg

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Then forward a select port from 6112-6119 on each computer. Just set which port you set to in the Gameplay options. Ie: If you forwarded 6115 on one computer, set it to that in the options.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
You only need ONE of the ports from 6112 to 6119, not all of them. This means you forward 6112 to one, and then 6113 to the other. Make sure to set the second computers port to 6113 in the Gameplay Options or it won't work correctly.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.