how can i "convince" my parents to allow me to play WoW?

H

hey its X

well, how? lol... i wanna start playing cuz itll give me a lot of ideas to bring back to WE. my mom doesnt believe in the 10 day trial, cuz she thinks it will automatically take her money (she is a psycho in a mild sense) even though i asked her to read the UNDERLINED print that says that we will not be billed... mean while i got the 10 day trial compressed on my HD...takes a helluva long time to install dont it, took me like 2 hours then i deleted it.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Tell her to pay for it. If she says no, your pretty much skrewed, unless you do the Game Card way.

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
DDRtists said:
Tell her to pay for it. If she says no, your pretty much skrewed, unless you do the Game Card way.

My mom was EXACTLY the same way when I first started playing wow, she was crazy and did not want to pay by credit card, cus she thought she was gonna get her identity stolen, blah blah blah, so I had to make due with the gamecard, a year later, after I have bought computers, website hosting and domains, and all that off the internet, she really doesnt care anymore :D

But yeah, you'll need to do the gamecard method if she refuses to pay by credit card, but do mention to her that you save money with the credit card method :O

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
You gotta flip it to her favor to get you wow. Like say, if you go the game card route....how you gonna pay for it? By money she gives you....money she gives you for chores. Throw a couple extra chores in your routine for a while and tell her she can put the money you earned into your gamecard

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
But what about those people who do chores generally with no pay? I am one of those people

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
WHAT??? No allowance??
STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE!!!

When my husband was a young lad, many many many.......many moons ago (lol) he said he used to mow grass around his whole neighborhood. I am sure there are plenty of elderly or busy types of people who would gladly pay you to mow their lawn. One girl I know does it, she charges something like 15 dollars to mow the grass, 10 to rake, 10 to weed wack, 10 to weed the garden. She lives at home with her parents with no job and makes pretty good pay with this. I think she just bought a psp with her mowing savings.

And I bet your mom would be happy you are out of the house and doing something constructive outside. Plus, you would probably get a nice tan to impress all the ladies with.....helllloooo ladies! :D

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
hey its X said:
i work for my dad at his store (below minimum wage -.-)

How often do you work there? The cards are $30 ( USD, I dont know the others if your not in the US xD ) for 2 months.

H

hey its X

ROTFLMAOZQ!! it worked, i gave my mom the gamercard explanation, she let me go with the trial, so illl be on with a name in a few hours. rofl.

H

hey its X

CRAAAAAP!!! i think the WoW trial just closed!! wtf! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

H

hey its X

nah, nvm, found the download link, had it stored, FLASE ALARM lol. ill be on wow as a dwarf hunter in a few hours (by 5:30 pm EST, I hope).

H

hey its X

5 minutes till i finish dling, then i have to wait 2 hours to let it install...
any way, whats the best starter classes for WoW? i hear hunters are "the easy button" and that mages and warlocks and mages are good as well...

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
1. Dont double post, edit your post ;)
2. I started with a Warrior, but hated it. I like spell casters, they all are pretty easy to learn, just depeneds on what you like.

T

The Bum

rogues are an easy class to start with, but i would not reccomend using it as a main as its the most broken class in WoW

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
DDRtists said:
If you play Horde, DONT PICK SHAMANS. I hate them, they are rigged. :D

cough cough ... what?! cough cough... :p

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Orc_Tamer said:
cough cough ... what?! cough cough... :p

Admit they are rigged! They can heal themselfs with an INSTANT CAST spell, slow us and do 400 dmg with an INSTANT CAST spell. They can walk on water, turn into wolf like druids, REZ THEMSELFS, Use any wepon/armour.

Yeah, there rigged. :(

PS: Orc, your a noob :p Why are you wearing Cloth armour as a Shaman?! LOL :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.